My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

UFO over Aleutians 3/29/12

April 03, 2012 04:04 PM MDT


Great Photos of UFO over Aleutians Islands Alaska 

March 29, 2012

Author: Informant_News.
        


 
In the morning hours on this particular day, I drove back South to our UFO sightings area after I dropped off my fiance for work at a mine boat. 

Upon my arrival I parked in the first pull off to the South where we saw the two orange orbs/ufos in the earlier am around 5.15 am. I sat there for a bit and decided to take pictures and videos of the Canadian Geese and Mallard Ducks. I took a few pictures and then looked up and saw a very bright white orb/ufo at 0612 in the distance over the island where helicopters and other UFOs have been seen by myself and two other family members over the months. 

I was very excited to see it especially during the daylight hours. It was so very, very bright and totally awesome! I then started to take videos and pictures of this UFO. 

Observing it through the binoculars revealed it was flat, and had very bright diamond like flashing lights around the edges. It continued hovering and moving slightly inward for about 5 minutes until it appeared to tilt on its side/axis and then winked out. Or so I thought. 

I then saw it up against the clouds with flashing white lights. It then flew East, with red/white flashing lights and quickly out of sight around the mountain ridge. On my way home, I felt really fatigued so upon arriving home 4 miles away I went back to bed and slept in.

Thanks to MUFON CMS system.

Ken Pfeifer 
WORLD UFO PHOTOS.ORG



http://www.informantnews.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=307


Survive Anything - Disasters -UFO Abductions - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis:  Prepare!


Ping your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care