My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, June 03, 2011

Dutchsinse endorses Steve Quayle

Steve Quayles work speaks for itself, I love it , I listen to it, and I take what he says to heart. He is very knowledgeable on the subject of HAARP, frequency manipulation, nibiru/planet x --- just to name a FEW things he speaks --- not to mention his groundbreaking inspiring work in the field of Christian Ministry.



here is his website:

http://www.stevequayle.com/



I personally value his endorsement, and you can listen to the WHOLE episode here: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIH61ydVLY&feature=youtu.be

a warning to my atheist viewers... 

first.. i used to be like you .. lol..
second .. Steve is NOT ashamed to speak on the subject of Jesus, Salvation, Faith, God, and other super cool topics, and I have stated my beliefs on the air for all to hear.. I have accepted Jesus into my life, and I encourage everyone else to do the same when the spirit moves you to do so.



much love to people of ALL religion and NO religion as well.. just let that be said for the record! no judgement here folks.. because if we're all being judged, then im at the head of the line ok?!

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

Note from Blogger:  Global Rumblings endorses Steve Quayle and dutchsinse.

We are in the End Times Warning work.  Time to get prepared.


Join Alex Jones' Infowars Business Team:
Products: Suzanne Somers, Dr. Joel Wallach and many others.


Somalife's GhP Anti-Aging: Regain your Strength.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care