My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Super-massive 'vortex' from last night, spawns HUGE storm today




Super-massive man made 'vortex' from last night, spawns HUGE storm today

Uploaded by  on Jun 18, 2011

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

Some comments:
  • This is unbelievable!  I am 18 miles away from Fort Calhoun...which is severely flooded already. I am wondering if I should get the hell out of here for a while....but I don't know what to do...It's not like it's just me. My husband, my teen and our animals. Makes it more difficult to do anything! It just makes me sick!
  • @AwakenamI I personally think you should high tail it out of there. Being that there's now a "media blackout" regarding that nuclear plant... That means it's bad. Please leave there for your family's sake if you can.

  • @listentothis1 You must be new to this site... Yes, all the states along the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers are getting slammed with rain, tornadoes, floods, and Nuclear plant problems which will be much worse as the flooding gets worse. The Corps of Engineers is predicting that the towns along the Missouri River will be uninhabitable in many areas for 6 to 8 months to come.... farmlands are underwater, thus wonder where the world will get much of its food for the next couple years. And more.
  • @AwakenamI don't feel bad, we all will be fleeing soon! & soon there will be no where to flee.
  • Google "Joplin Storm Manipulation"
  • @jstark069 Thanks for the encouragement. I have been prepping since 1999, and have never regretted it. Y-2K may have been a false alarm ( or maybe not) but I have needed my prepping supplies numerous times in the last ten years, and many of my neighbors have come to me for water when their pipes froze, or MUD cut them off. Its the best Insurance I know of!! for many things, including losing your job. Of course, all my friends and family think Im nuts...till their pipes freeze.




The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now? Click Here!



Like to Sew?  Crafts? FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com 





Alex Jones' Infowars Business Team:
Products: Suzanne Somers, Dr. Joel Wallach and many others.


Roy's GhP Anti-Aging: Regain your Strength at any age.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care