My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catholic End Times Protection


Tribulation Protection -

The Blood of the Lamb
God loves us
.
Exodus 12, Jeremiah 9, 1 Kings 17 and Related Messages to Louise Tomkiel
"The Lord knows how to rescue the Godly from trial, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment" (Cf. 2 Peter 2:9)

Never before has the threat of mass destruction through nuclear, biological and chemical means, as well as through other natural chastisements sent from above, been so great. Plagues, pestilence and disease --- significant earthquakes occurring daily in diverse places --- storms, floods, droughts --- the signs appear daily in the news.
It was just over a year ago, when at the Ordinary Public Consistory for the creation of 44 Cardinals, that H. H. Pope John Paul II advised them to examine the "signs of the times" (1).
We have been told by both Our Lord and Our Lady through mystics around the world to prepare for what is to come, and that He will bless our preparations. You will recall that He told His Apostles to cast the net out into the deep, and He blessed their efforts. He did not lay the fish on the beach for them. Similarly, now we must follow His instructions and prepare according to His directives.

Exodus 12
.
Certain scholars hold that the Plagues of Exodus are a type which prefigure the Seven Seals, Trumpets, and Plagues of Revelation as antitypes (2).
In Exodus 12 we see the specific directives given by Our Heavenly Father to Moses and the Israelites to prepare and protect them completely from the plagues of chastisement that He sent to the Egyptians:
"Then they shall take some of the blood [of the lambs], and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses…""For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the LORD. The blood shall be a sign for you, upon the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague shall fall upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt…"
"Then Moses called all the elders of Israel, and said to them, "Select lambs for yourselves according to your families, and kill the passover lamb. Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood which is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood which is in the basin; and none of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning. For the LORD will pass through to slay the Egyptians; and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to slay you…"
"Then the people of Israel went and did so; as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. At midnight the LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the first-born of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the first-born of the cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where one was not dead. And he summoned Moses and Aaron by night, and said, "Rise up, go forth from among my people, both you and the people of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as you have said." (Cf. Ex 12:7; 12:12-13; 12:21-23; 12:28-31)

As is evident in the passage above, Our Heavenly Father completely protected His people from the chastisements by instructing them to spread the blood of the lamb over the exterior of their doorposts and lintels. When the plague came upon Egypt, it passed over the houses of the Israelites as they exhibited the blood of the lamb.
. …Judging from the messages from Jesus discussed later herein, the blood of the lambs of Exodus is a type, as the blessed crucifixes over the exterior of the doors and windows of today is an antitype.

Jeremiah
.
The following is a passage from Jeremiah 9, which Our Lord provided to me for this writing. It reads:

"Would that I had in the desert a travelers' lodge! That I might leave my people and depart from them. They are all adulterers, a faithless band. They ready their tongues like a drawn bow; with lying, and not with truth, they hold forth in the land. They go from evil to evil, but me they know not, says the LORD. Be on your guard, everyone against his neighbor; put no trust in any brother. Every brother apes Jacob, the supplanter, every friend is guilty of slander. Each one deceives the other, no one speaks the truth. They have accustomed their tongues to lying, and are perverse, and cannot repent. Violence upon violence, deceit upon deceit: They refuse to recognize me, says the LORD.

Therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts: I will smelt them and test them; how else should I deal with their wickedness? A murderous arrow is his tongue, his mouth utters deceit; He speaks cordially with his friends, but in his heart he lays an ambush! For these things, says the LORD, shall I not punish them? On a nation such as this shall I not take vengeance?
Over the mountains, break out in cries of lamentation, over the pasture lands, intone a dirge: They are scorched, and no man crosses them, unheard is the bleat of the flock; Birds of the air as well as beasts, all have fled, and are gone. I will turn Jerusalem into a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals; The cities of Judah I will make into a waste, where no one dwells. Who is so wise that he can understand this? Let him to whom the mouth of the LORD has spoken make it known: Why is the land ravaged, scorched like a wasteland untraversed?
"Chernobyl" means "Wormwood"



The LORD answered: Because they have abandoned my law, which I set before them, and have not followed it or listened to my voice, but followed rather the hardness of their hearts and the Baals, as their fathers had taught them; therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: See now, I will give them wormwood to eat and poison to drink [poisonous water to drink(3) ]. I will scatter them among nations whom neither they nor their fathers have known; I will send the sword to pursue them until I have completely destroyed them. Thus says the LORD of hosts: Attention! tell the wailing women to come, summon the best of them; Let them come quickly and intone a dirge for us, That our eyes may be wet with weeping, our cheeks run with tears. The dirge is heard from Zion: Ruined we are, and greatly ashamed; We must leave the land, give up our homes! Hear, you women, the word of the LORD, let your ears receive his message. Teach your daughters this dirge, and each other this lament. Death has come up through our windows,has entered our palaces; It cuts down the children in the street, young people in the squares. The corpses of the slain lie like dung on a field, Like sheaves behind the harvester, with no one to gather them.


Thus says the LORD: Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, nor the strong man glory in his strength, nor the rich man glory in his riches; But rather, let him who glories, glory in this, that in his prudence he knows me, Knows that I, the LORD, bring about kindness, justice and uprightness on the earth; For with such am I pleased, says the LORD. See, days are coming, says the LORD, when I will demand an account of all those circumcised in their flesh: Egypt and Judah, Edom and the Ammonites, Moab and the desert dwellers who shave their temples. For all these nations, like the whole house of Israel, are uncircumcised in heart. (Cf. Jer 9)








Louise Starr Tomkiel
.
During July of 2001, we published a writing at the Yahoo Era of Peace web site entitled: #108 Home Protection For the Tribulation, which was a compilation of excerpts of messages given by Our Lord to Louise Tomkiel regarding protection for the Great Tribulation. Certain parts of the excerpts are provided below.
Collectively, they call for consecration of all individuals, pets, vehicles, homes and other buildings with blessed salt, holy water, and sacramentals; together with storing water, food and supplies for the forthcoming shortages.

Note the references below to the Passover and the blessed crucifixes over the exterior of doors and windows of our homes. These are the Blood of the Lamb of God.

November 5, 1999
Jesus said: ."Beloved put blessed salt around the perimeter of your property and the foundation of your house. Sprinkle Holy Water around walls (inside) of row houses and blessed salt around the outside free walls.
Bless also all doors and windows and always bless yourselves, families, pets and other creatures.
In water stored outside, water not used for drinking add a bit of blessed salt and Holy Water. I will bless your efforts.
Food and water stored inside will be blessed upon entry into your consecrated house.
Make haste and prepare for all that you are responsible for; humans, animals and property. The awful day of the Lord draws closer and is very near. 
Prepare as I am telling you. Put your souls in the state of grace and consecrate all to me. Listen and follow My instructions. It is never too soon to begin but the day is coming when if you do not obey it will be too late.Follow the Shepherd. Know My voice and I will lead you to safety. Prepare your ark today for We will leave port shortly."

November 30, 1999
Jesus said: "As they [the evil people] scan your cities what they see is similar to the mouth of a young child when the baby teeth are gone but before their adult teeth grow. There are gaps between the teeth. So too I make houses blessed as I've told you to do as gaps in rows and between single, humble homes. Some apartments will appear as all walls without entry doors except through the unblessed apartments. There will appear to be no way to enter.These gaps will look natural to these evil people for this is My Way and it is My Will to protect My own. I gave you all My instructions before the bitter cold weather arrived. If you have not yet taken care of your house and property then I remind you to "get a move on" for before much time lapses it will be too late.
Evil is everywhere and has many eyes. Chips are in all your electronic devices that you use daily at home or in the office. These chips are in cars, implanted into newborn babies and used in animal shelters. Soon these chips will be in everything so as to trace your every action, every spoken word and every move. YOU WILL BE MONITORED. Wiring going into or out of your house will be hooked up outside your home or workplace without your having any knowledge of it. These plans are being activated NOW."
December 26, 1999
Jesus said: "If you are prepared as I've instructed you over and over again you have nothing to fear for I will send My angels to lead you, to aid you, to assist you and shed My Light upon you and your paths. Darkness WILL NOT overcome you.Again bless your homes, families, animals and yourselves with Holy Water, Holy Oil, and keep sacramentals on your person, on your pets, around your homes and in your other buildings where any type of life will be kept. Keep prayer in your hearts, on your minds and lips. Give all service to Me. Trust in My power to assist you and protect all that is Mine. Keep hope in your hearts and PRAY. Remain in a prayerful state and follow all My instructions. Always discern. Let no evil near you. Keep your eyes fixed on Me and your ears open to My Word. Keep Me always in your heart and PRAY!"
June 14, 2000
Jesus said: " Ready your hearts and souls immediately. Hasten to the Heart of Your Savior. Be covered by Mary's Mantle of Protection. Seek strength and fatherly protection from Joseph. Repeat often the prayer to Holy Michael, My Archangel.
Waste little time making sure your home, property, pets, animals, vehicles are also under My Divine Protection. USE THAT HOLY WATER, BLESSED SALT AND OIL POST-HASTE. Immediate precautions MUST be taken.Use all your sacramentals frequently for I give you these as a means for protection from evil"
July 5, 2000
Jesus then said: "The sky is full of satellites to follow your every move and your phones and other electronic devices, including your cars are implanted with chips. You are at the mercy of evil men.
What you do not know can and will hurt you. You must become knowledgeable of My messages, My directives. You must pray and pray and pray. You must consecrate yourselves to Me daily plus all your families, pets, homes and property. You must use sacramentals on your person and in your home. You must repent and convert today. You must have hope and trust in Me, obey Me and live My Will only."
February 19, 2001
Jesus then said: "If you hear these words to other messengers, to others of mine throughout the world, know that it is true. Do it! Do not wait for someone to tell you what to do. Listen to Me, obey Me, do what I tell you, for the time is short, and the cold will get worse, and the shortages will be a reality.
If you do not lay-in what you can according to the size of the place you live in, you will be sorry. Don't be like the foolish virgins, be wise as the others were, for your bridegroom is coming like a thief in the night. And he is coming soon. I tell you, if you have a closet, lay-in one of each.
If you have a basement, lay-in much of each. If you have a barn, store it up for yourself and animals, all creatures, for they depend on man, as they depend on Me. You must listen to Me as the creatures do, and depend on Me, not on one another. Do as you are told, be bold and go forth in My Name. Why are you fearful? Did I not save your neck, and I would take care of you? Do as you're told and go forth. Put in your reserves now, tomorrow may be too late.
There is a war going on now, and America is part of it. Your country, the United States is a part of it. If the other countries of the Far East aim at you, you will have no electricity, no natural gas, there will be no stores open to buy, and people will panic. There will be riots and killing and stealing for people will want it. But I will protect those who listen to Me. 
I will take care of what you have. And those of you who put up your sacramentals as I have told you, bless those windows and doors, put My signs around every wall and window, let it be seen by the world [Note: clearly, He is referring to placing the crucifixes on the exterior of our houses]. For I have promised you, your homes will not be seen by the evil ones. They will pass you by as they did in the Passover.
I will bless My people who listen to Me. Who love honor and obey Me. Do it while there is time, and the time is now."
Louise now receives a vision: "I even see fires around the country. I see floods. I see a lot of major cities, they're not anymore. They're being either burnt or flooded out, or bombed out. I see The Lord's refuges standing loud and clear and bright, but people can't see them, they don't know where they are. They're right in front of their noses, but they can't see them.
Jesus then speaks again: "Not everyone will have to go into caves, for not everyone can travel that far. For many are crippled, some in body, that is their limbs are crippled, but others are crippled because of diseases and they can't go. Then I will make those refuges if you want your place to be a refuge, then obey Me, and have that house consecrated to Me by a priest. A good priest! Have that home blessed. Have your property blessed. And bless your cars. Bless everything in My Name, and you will be safe. Do not obey Me, and you will pay for it.
June 9, 2001
Jesus then said: " Do you have your blessed sacramentals in place? These are the signs of the lamb and, when placed around your homes and property, as I've instructed you, are a sign for evil to pass over you. Act today for there is NO time to procrastinate.
Have you stored up provisions for yourselves, the animals and for anyone that I will send to you? Do you have fire wood and blankets and all I've told you to have on hand?Shop today, for tomorrow may be too late.
(End of excerpt of messages)
Note: While the prophecies speak of crucifixes in general, many families have blessed their homes as discussed above (sacramentals, blessed salt, etc.) by placing small (1 ½") blessed St. Benedict Crucifixes above the exterior of each window and door of their home. Some recommend placing blessed Miraculous Medals there together with the St. Benedict Crucifixes. St. Benedict Crucifixes are crucifixes, which have a medal of St. Benedict embedded on their backs (and also are used in exorcisms).
On several occasions Jesus has spoken to John Leary about the significance of sacramentals, and in particular that of the St. Benedict Crucifix.
1 Kings
.
As discussed in the references below, we have been told by a number of mystics to purchase and to store extra food, water and supplies for the times to come. We have been told that those who share their supplies with others at such time will have their supplies multiplied. Those who hoard their supplies will have them consumed. It will be as in the days of Elijah:
"He left and went to Zarephath. As he arrived at the entrance of the city, a widow was gathering sticks there; he called out to her, "Please bring me a small cupful of water to drink." She left to get it, and he called out after her, "Please bring along a bit of bread." "As the LORD, your God, lives," she answered, "I have nothing baked; there is only a handful of flour in my jar and a little oil in my jug. Just now I was collecting a couple of sticks, to go in and prepare something for myself and my son; when we have eaten it, we shall die." "Do not be afraid," Elijah said to her. "Go and do as you propose. But first make me a little cake and bring it to me. Then you can prepare something for yourself and your son. For the LORD, the God of Israel, says, 'The jar of flour shall not go empty, nor the jug of oil run dry, until the day when the LORD sends rain upon the earth.'" She left and did as Elijah had said. She was able to eat for a year, and he and her son as well; The jar of flour did not go empty, nor the jug of oil run dry, as the LORD had foretold through Elijah.
Some time later the son of the mistress of the house fell sick, and his sickness grew more severe until he stopped breathing. So she said to Elijah, "Why have you done this to me, O man of God? Have you come to me to call attention to my guilt and to kill my son?" "Give me your son," Elijah said to her. Taking him from her lap, he carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his own bed. He called out to the LORD: "O LORD, my God, will you afflict even the widow with whom I am staying by killing her son?" Then he stretched himself out upon the child three times and called out to the LORD: "O LORD, my God, let the life breath return to the body of this child." The LORD heard the prayer of Elijah; the life breath returned to the child's body and he revived. Taking the child, Elijah brought him down into the house from the upper room and gave him to his mother. "See!" Elijah said to her, "your son is alive." "Now indeed I know that you you are a man of God," the woman replied to Elijah. "The word of the LORD comes truly from your mouth." (Cf. 1 Ki 17:10-24)


"Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past. For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed upon her, and will no more cover her slain." (Cf. Isa 26:20-21)

Prepared with the grace of God
By Ben J. Verdina, March 2002
abbacub2000@aol.com

An Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary 
I, (your name), a faithless sinner-- renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day, for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.
An Act of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Abyss of Mercy and Source of every grace and blessing, I consecrate and unite myself to You without exception or reserve - all that I am and all that I have, both temporal and spiritual, past present and future, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your Mother.

I leave myself entirely at Your disposal with complete confidence in Your Mercy and Love and I beg You to look upon this offering of my nothingness before You and to use me for Your own glory, for the honor of Your Mother and for the salvation of souls. Help me to seek You alone in all things. Hide me in the shelter of Your Most Sacred Heart and be my only Consolation and Refuge.

Grant me the graces I need to joyfully accept Your Cross daily, to lead a holy life and to die a holy death in Your service. Help me to trust completely in Your Mercy and Love and never to fear to humbly throw myself before the infinite Ocean of mercy which is Your Most Sacred Heart, especially at those times when I may fail in my faithfulness in Your service. Through this weak and miserable instrument, may Your Mercy, Love, glory and power shine forth. Above all, set my poor heart on fire with the Flame of Love which burns in Your Most Sacred Heart, and teach me how to return love for Love. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on me - for I place all my trust in You.
How To Save Your Children
During one of the cenacles which Fr. Gobbi held in the United States, he was urged by many concerned people to ask Our Lady specifically what could be done to save the youth from the seductions of the world which were leading many of them astray and causing them to leave the Church. Our Lady gave Fr. Gobbi this definite and final solution to console the parents who are so concerned about the salvation of their children: 

Pray the Rosary !
Every time you pray the Rosary say: "With this Rosary I bind all my children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.".
In doing so, Our Lady promised "to see to their souls.".


St. Joseph, the Protector
Through several private prophecies, yet-to-be-approved, we have been told that St. Joseph has been given extended power during these End Times. Remember that Our Heavenly Father thought enough of him to have him protect His Incarnate Son, and Our Blessed Mother.
The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
Footnotes
.


(1)
At the Yahoo Era of Peace web site refer to Message #69 entitled: JPII: Examine the Signs of the Times--Remain Faithful

(2)
This concept is discussed by Fr. William G. Most as follows in referring to the Typical sense:
"In this the writer uses an event, a person, or an action to foreshadow something that is to come later. The original person or thing or event is called the 'type', and the later person or thing to which it refers is called the 'antitype'. The existence of this typical sense in a given passage can be determined only through revelation, which is interpreted for us by the Church. Thus, for example, Isaac being offered in sacrifice is a type of Christ."
Also refer to: Types, Antitypes and Shadows

(3)
The Revised Standard Version provides the following translation in respect of this verse: "Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will feed this people with wormwood, and give thempoisonous water to drink."

.

References
.
For additional information on this and related topics, we recommend you read these writings located at the following web sites:
At the Yahoo Era Of Peace web site:
#209 Tomkiel - Brief Equipment & Supplies Checklist
#236 Tomkiel - Additional Tribulation Preparations
#150 Tomkiel - Water Poisoned, How to Purify
#222 Tomkiel - Crops & Foods Poisoned - How to Purify
#228 Tomkiel - Wash, Cook, Bless & Sterilize
# 205 Tomkiel - Prayer For Safety
#108 Home Protection For the Tribulation
#187 Tomkiel - The Tribulation Has Begun
At the Call To Holiness web site:
Special Links For Preparation For Various Types of Disasters
After The Warning
To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
Refuges For Our Time



We respectfully recognize and accept the final authority regarding apparitions, locutions and prophecies presently being reported around the world rests with the Holy See and the Magisterium of Holy Mother Church to whose judgment we humbly and obediently submit.

 For Additional Information On This and Related Topics Go To:


To subscribe to era-of-peace send an email to:
era-of-peace-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


This writing is available on the Internet at


and

Also, read the following writings posted at the above mentioned web sites:
After The Warning
Tribulation Update
Thank You For Having Responded To My Call
Sky Signs
Ben's Calling
The Statues of Our Lady Are Crying For Our Help
Prayers of Consecration & Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Heaven and Earth Are Uniting – Fr. Gobbi
Ave Maria: Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate
Supreme Authority of the Pope Until Death
The Myth of the Pre-Tribulational Rapture
To Protect the Faith
Both Faith and Good Works Required
The Catechism and the "Term" Coredemptrix
Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb
Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb
Scripture Alone? Is Half of the Story Sufficient?
Has Matthew 24:14 Been Realized? 'Definitely Yes'
To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
Must the Reconstruction of the Temple of Jerusalem Precede the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?
The Abomination of Desolation
The Era of Peace
The Original Prayer to St. Michael


"I urge you to be saved. This Christ desires."
St. Clement of Alexandria


I would like to thank Giovanna, my guardian angel for her assistance with this writing.
We have made reasonable attempts to assure that all materials found on our web site are either in the public domain, have received copyright permission, fall under "fair use" provisions of copyright law, or are otherwise available for public use.
As graphics are freely distributed and used throughout the Internet without any attribution, it is particularly difficult to attribute copyright ownership to them. Thus, if any copyrighted material or graphic is found on our web site that belongs to you, please contact us so we may either obtain copyright permission and properly acknowledge the owner, or remove the graphic in question.


"Chernobyl" translates to "Wormwood"  = Poison in the air, water, ground! 



Anti-Aging: Turn the Clock Back!

Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. Our Lady is warning about many things, like the earthquakes, tsunamis that will come soon, and other things including a Earth Pole Shift. She came from heaven to help us. See www.apelosurgentes.com.br/english

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 PM

    MESSAGE TO THE WORLD! Go now to http://LadyofFatima.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care