My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, January 20, 2005

RE: PRIVATE POST

Dear Desmond,
 
I understand completely!
 
Sorry.. it's been a loooong time since I looked at those rules. 
      If I accidently break another rule, please remove it.
 
At age 66 1/2, I tend to forget a lot of things. 
  I have even forgotten what I posted tonight. What was it?  
 
     What did you post about Spirit Daily? I didn't know Michael Brown was a bad Catholic.
 I guess I should go over to the postings and try to find out what you said about Spirit Daily.
 
My mother, slightly older than I, promised she'd send me a Catechism.  But I guess she forgot.  
  When I was a child, Catechism was so much smaller,  I had it completely memorised.
    Gets pretty hard to remember all the new articles. You mean it's up to 67 now? 
 
I guess this is only a venial sin? 
 
 
Hope you have a sense of humor.  I think God does. I think I just heard Him laughing.
 
 
All my love in Christ.
 
(Sorry, I forget what YBIC means, please enlighten me.)
 
 
deexxoo
 

+++++++

Stay in your heart. Regardless of what happens, stay in your heart.

http://www.heavenlyhands.net/terrislinks.html

http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: D. Birch [mailto:dbirch1@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:39 PM
To: Drrohe@BellSouth.net
Subject: PRIVATE POST

Dear Dee,
 
You have been a member of the MotherofGod2 list at least for over a year. You had to have seen the following two list rules when you signed onto our list (there are only five posted rules - so these two would have been pretty hard to miss).
 
"Links or other Web Pages must be pre-approved by Moderation

In relations to alleged Private 'Revelations': Only those which have been 'recognized' by the Church may be promoted on this list (See Article 67 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church)."
 
You broke both of those rules in your post tonight.
 
I am putting you under Moderation. Additionally, I just put out another warning about the SpiritDaily webpage a week ago. It cannot be promoted on our list.
 
Thank you for understanding.
 
All my love in Christ
 
YBIC
 
Desmond 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care