You know they are being mandated by the government... the old regular bulbs will soon be no longer available.
Last week, one of our bulbs flickered and went out. We wiggled it.. it came back on dimly. Later it went out again.
Removing it, we found a burned hole in it. So, mercury and fluoride vapors escaped? How to dispose of it? If it breaks, the shards and the vapors are poisonous. So, we sealed it in a zip-lock bag, and put it in the recycle bin.
Hope they are careful with it.
From George Ure, in his UrbanSurvivasl.com Daily News:
Global Rumblings depends heavily upon the the support that you provide by clicking on and purchasing products that are advertised here. Without your support, this site could not sustain itself because it takes time and money to stay on the internet.