It's time to do another stint of low carbohydrate dietary adjustment.![]() As always, the big question is what to eat? Everybody knows you can turn to meat, cheese and certain vegetables, but that can get boring. Here are five alternative foods that I've been turning to in an effort to mix things up:
It's been quite a while since I have dropped the carbs. In fact, I don't remember seeing any dark chocolate on the shelves that last time around. If you have some good alternative food choice ideas, new or old, please leave a comment. My stomach will thank you. UPDATE: I've bought ketostix to monitor for ketosis. I can state for sure that the above foods eaten in appropriate moderation won't keep you from achieving ketosis. Please, no uninformed comments about the supposed danger of ketosis for those without existing medical conditions. In our natural state periods of low food availability would be common (causing ketosis) -- and it does not result in damage. http://shaperite.my4life.com/shopping/productdetail.aspx?mode=0&iid=224&cid=198 • Contains 27 herbal extracts to provide thorough, comfortable intestinal cleansing and purification • Provides the perfect gastrointestinal cleanse to start any nutritional regimen |
Monday, December 27, 2010
Cutting Out The Carbs: 5 Food Tips
Labels:
Colon health,
food,
health food,
vegetarian diet,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Day Weight Loss Pills
Popular Posts
-
Is the Sun Part of a Binary Star System? Just what is the real cause behind the precession of the equinoxes and why did the ancients bel...
-
Hidden Not in Plain View - Something IS There Modern Survival Blog presents some fascinating observations - again! ...
-
Justice Ruth Bader's Ginsburg death & burial & the Nov. 3rd Trump Prophecy. Her death & burial is a clear signal from Heave...
-
By Craig Pittman , Times Staff Writer In Print: Sunday, April 17, 2011 Fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico have caught red snapper with bact...
-
Is (Comet?) Elenin Causing The Devastating Earthquakes? "I claim not to have the answers. Nor do I claim that the future dates s...
URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK
GET A GROUPON!
Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.
Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн


33 comments: