My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, October 21, 2016

Google is Banning Me-False Flag coming in the Sky?

Even though they keep sending me notices both in my email logins and in my Blogger dashboard, telling me I have 'violated' the terms, and that they are 'locking my account', I can still use my accounts.
(Pardon the French!)
  
If this is a scam, it looks completely authentic, however on checking behind the scenes in the HTML (through page source) I see Yahoo and 'domains' listed. I think they are looking to hack into my Yahoo and my webpage domains. The notices are all requesting me to login in a 'secure' (https) page. I haven't logged in them!  When I go to my gmail I have no trouble getting in, and does not ask for a new login. 

Now there is a 'Google Policy Lockout Alert' appearing in the Chrome toolbar.  Ever since our esteemed leader gave away the United States' oversight of the internet to the world, my computer started to  lock up frequently, especially when posting in Twitter or Facebook about the current candidates in the U.S. presidential election.

I think this is just the beginning.







Published on Oct 21, 2016
Of all the internal problems the Presidential candidates could solve - Clinton harps on about "Russian aggression." Going into Russophobic overdrive in recent days - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see whose side the zio-media are on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current affairs, analysis and translations: www.fort-russ.com
My vids on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eurasiadaily...
Me on Patreon: www.Patreon.com/Inessa S





Also have you heard that our esteemed leader has said, "look to the skies" recently?  I will try to find the link and post it. Some false flag light show may appear soon - or false descent of the return or the first appearance of the Messiah may be displayed!  Holographic technology even with sounds is currently possible. 


Be on guard!

Dee Rohe

For your entertainment:  



RECOMMENDED:
http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2016/10/putin-just-exposed-us-election-rigging.html

False Alien Attack on Election Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care