My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, October 07, 2013

GET READY, Get Ready,GET READY! NOW (Prophecy )Bon's Blog


A Re-blog from Bon's Blog:

GET READY!




"GET READY!  GET READY!  GET READY!



The time is now upon you, My children.  Don't look to the right or the left for I AM COMING!!



Remember Amos  3:7 -  'Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets'. 



I will give you more information as the time approaches for the cosmic event. It is on its way now.  I will not leave you in the dark, My children.  I will reveal more to you as this event comes closer.  There is much coming that will bring fear to many - but for my children, you will know My peace and safety.  Fear nothing!  Remember always that I alone am in control!



I will strengthen you in the coming days for what lies ahead.  There is nothing to fear.  All is upon you now.  It is here.  There is no turning back.  Look ahead with confidence and know that I am fighting for you!  Don't look to the right or to the left - look to Me, your Lord and Saviour.  I am fighting My way to you and I will not delay!"



Amos 3:7 (NKJV)
Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

John 8:12 (NKJV)
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Luke 21:28 (NKJV)
Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

                                                         ***********************

Bonnie is Listening to God and recording His Life-Giving Words


Posted by Bonnie at 7:41 PM 
Labels: Cataclysmic Event, Cosmic Disturbance, End Times, God, Jesus, Rapture, Redemption
Location: Sydney NSW, Australia

Source: http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/get-ready.html

Bon's Blog Home Do You Want to Know Jesus?


Does Comet ISON, have a hidden meaning: 'One Son' ?

OUT OF THE ASHES A NEW PEOPLE WILL RISE

Global Rumblings - 3 days ago
1 Samuel 4:21 And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because ofher father in law and her husband. "Words from the Father" to Stephen Hanson: "This nation isn't going to rebound and come unto her glory. For her glory has been taken away from her. For you oh America are no longer to be called the land of the ....

More:



Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.

Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 



The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?


2012 - The Untold Story Click Here 

Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care