My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Unknown Glowing Light In Evening Western Sky

 - Starship? Comet? Nibiru?


Thanks to  Wayne Warmack and Larry Taylor, From_the_Edge_Alerts for this heads up!

Unknown Glowing Light In Evening Western Sky - Starship? Comet? Nibiru? Hercolubus? | In5D.com
Last updated on October 16, 2013 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News:
"My particular sighting came from the Gulf Coast of Florida but this sighting has also been reported from coast to coast in the United States as well as all around the world."

 ~ Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in any form.




Published on Oct 16, 2013
Article, pics and testimonials: http://www.in5d.com/unknown-glowing-u...

www.in5d.com/new-video-and-images-of-wes­tern-sky-ufo.html

For the past week or longer, there has been a strange, glowing light in the horizon of the western sky and according to SkEye, there are no stars or planets in that area.

If you are looking at the western sky in the early evening, you will see Arcturus glowing as well as Venus. You will also see a light to the left of Arcturus that is not defined by the skymap, SkEye.

From New York City, "I noticed a star of unusual brightness. It seemed to be flickering from red, to blue to green to white."

From England: "Finally I find someone else who can see it. I see it also and when I looked in my telescope it made me feel ill. Its weird looks like a cell or germ it flickers red and blue. It changes shape and when I look at it I get this creepy feeling like it knows I'm watching. I'm in northeast England and it becomes visible just after sunset."

From Spain, "we were traveling north on the Alicante-Valencia highway, close to Denia. It was after sunset and we were surprised to see a very bright star (the brightest star one can see in the sky) that pulsated with different colors."

Read more here, plus pics and video!
http://www.in5d.com/unknown-glowing-u...


Survival Turkey Jerky,Chicken,Buffalo,Beef No Hormones, Antibiotics,or Nitrates - Long lasting - Delicious!

Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASAknows something Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.

Survival Farming Click Here!

Top Comments:
Cassandra Rosengard 6 hours ago
Did anyone notice it's shaped like a hexagon? Weird, that's the same shape seen on Saturn I think.

 · 

I've seen a star like this myself in the western sky during the early evening. It does flicker between those colours as well. I've always wondered... am I looking at a satellite or something else.


My wife and I were walking around 7pm at night, in Arizona, and saw this light in the western sky. We thought it was Venus. Any thoughts?
May sound crazy, but have you heard of the solar wind from Aquarius? Ammeter astronomers have been watching this for some time now. Their video's get deleted constantly and use different l subscribers. The latest is from 2012theLight made on 10/22, titled: NOW SEEN IN THE WESTERN SKY.

 · 
  • I've been seeing this for a month. My mother and I saw the light, brighter than ever in the south-southwestern sky, southbound on the way to the eat. Afterward we stood in the parking lot to observe it again. By this time it had moved further west, about southwest. We had telephone poles and lines as a reference point. It moved up, down, up, & down/diagonal as the light morphed from a yellow/white to a deep red/orange over the course of 30 minutes. Blinking UFOs danced in the vicinity.
     · 
  • Krunchy Klown 
    Saw it myself for the first time in mid september..back then, it was higher in the horizon than it is now.




NWO Vision Report Watch 




The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?


2012 - The Untold Story Click Here 

Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care