My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, August 19, 2007

NowPublic citizen's report - Earthquake 4.3 hit Kuwait!

 

radiant guy's Photo: uploaded on August 19th, 2007

Earthquake hits Kuwait!

Earthquake hits Kuwait! by radiant guy
Well, yesterday (Sat.) early morning around 2 A.M., I was in my room (third floor) on my bed working on a new project when my bed begun to shake and I looked exactly like this ---> :S


I had no idea what was going on, I though USA initiated a new war or invaded a new country in the region or something.

Anway later I went down stairs and asked my little brother if he felt it, he replied NO and laughed, then I went to my mother and asked her too, she thought I was kidding.

On the moring while I was driving to work, they were talking about it on the radio and that's when I knew it was an earthquake ~:O

We never have them in Kuwait or at least we can't feel them when they happen but this one was 4.3-magnitude earthquake, I guess that's why I felt it.
uploaded by radiant guy | 20 hrs ago | updated 20 hrs ago


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care