HE is the only one that can save this country from the liberals that want him removed from the government. Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all aspects of our government as the atheists want.
Jesus Test
This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice. If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.
Jesus said, "if you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."
Not ashamed Pass this on . . . only if you mean it.
Yes, I do Love God.
He is my sour ce of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.
Without Him, I will be nothing.
Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Phil 4:13
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
AWESOME PICTURE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Day Weight Loss Pills
Popular Posts
-
Is the Sun Part of a Binary Star System? Just what is the real cause behind the precession of the equinoxes and why did the ancients bel...
-
Hidden Not in Plain View - Something IS There Modern Survival Blog presents some fascinating observations - again! ...
-
Justice Ruth Bader's Ginsburg death & burial & the Nov. 3rd Trump Prophecy. Her death & burial is a clear signal from Heave...
-
By Craig Pittman , Times Staff Writer In Print: Sunday, April 17, 2011 Fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico have caught red snapper with bact...
-
Is (Comet?) Elenin Causing The Devastating Earthquakes? "I claim not to have the answers. Nor do I claim that the future dates s...
URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK
GET A GROUPON!
Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.
Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

No comments:
Post a Comment