My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Urgent: A personal request for Hurricane Katrina victim family

From my niece,  Tina Warren Voshell, DC -
  I know she would not steer us wrong.  Dee xxoo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello, All--this is a close personal friend of mine..anything you can or will do would be appreciated, I know.  If you don't/can't, no big deal...but I thought it was a brave thing to ask this way, and I know that she is being honest.
 
Tina Warren Voshell  dctina@aol.com
 
Hello,
 
URGENT
 
It's Rachel Sylvester here.  I'll get right to the point.  I'm asking if not pleading you to donate at least $10 of your money to my family.  I am from New Orleans, as you all know, and 90% of my family are now homeless. My cousin and I are the only homes that were not destroyed by the hurricane! They not only do not have their homes,and careers anymore, they are all in hotels across the states now realizing that they will not be able to even return for many months if not ever.  This means they need to relocate now, today.  They only have what's in their cars and wondering where to go and what to do.
 
Please help me help my family now when they need me.  I'm asking for $10.  It's not much,but it's all doable for everyone and it adds up quick!!  If you could take it just one step further and ask 5 people.  Just 5. Please??
 
My address is        Blue Moon Elise
                               26 Valley River Ave,
                               Murphy, NC   28906
 
Just $10
 
Thank you so much if you can assist.  828 837 2727             828 421 7791
 
Rachel Sylvester


Fuel Factor, the Gasoline Saver and engine Performance
Enhancer is now on our website!    http://FitAndFabulous.com/2251 
Dee and Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care