My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, July 16, 2004

The Mysterious Disappearance of my Chemtrail/Orb/Sunset Photos

Yesterday evening there was an extraordinarily beautiful sunset - so I ran inside to quickly get my digital camera to be able to post them on the internet immediately.  I took one with a regular 35 mm camera and seven with my digital camera.
 
Believe it or not, there was a chemtrail in the upper western sky also, so I included that, too in most shots.  While photo'ing, two commercial jet planes also flew over, so I took shots of them, some of them straight above me in the sky.
 
When Roy came home I showed them to him.. we agreed they were beautiful.  In looking at them, we noticed several strange circular spots in the west, close to the chemtrail --  disks?  And in one photo, there was a really big one, the size of the moon, somewhat translucent, with markings on it.  None of the photos straight above had any of these orbs. 
 
Wow!  Something to send to Art Bell! 
 
Well, I didn't copy the pictures off my floppy into the hard drive, but put the floppy disk containing them on a shelf over my keyboard, intending to shortly copy, date and name them chronologically.
 
Later on, my daughter Lorrie came over and I went to show them to her - but they had disappeared from the disk!
 
Not only that, the disk was unformatted!  An error message came up asking me if I wished to format the disk.  I put it back into my Panasonic camera and received a "disk error" message.  This has never happened before with my camera or the pictures.  These disks come already formatted anyway.   Somehow, the disk had been zapped clean. 
 
(Strange things electromagnetically have been happening around me lately -  I had to buy a new PC monitor a couple of weeks ago as it zapped - and burned up as I was showing photos from Coral Castle that I had taken with Richard Hoagland and Dr.Robin Falkov when they were down here in Miami.) 
 
 
Dee
 
 
 
 
 
 
      "God grant me the serenity to accept the people I  cannot change, the
courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.mytransferfactor.biz/shaperiteup4life
 
 
If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care