Coincidence? No. Earth is wiggling, wobbling..
Vulnerable places are slip sliding away.
|Guatemala Sinkhole 2010|
Barbara Schneider in the Examiner:
The earth wobble caused by Planet X creates not only sinkholes, but also causes landslides, collapsing bridges and buildings, sinking land, breaks in water mains and gas lines, and much more.
A sampling of such events covering a period from mid-June to July 3, 2012 shows that a preponderance of these events happened on Monday and Tuesday, July 2 and 3 in many areas around the world.
- • Tuesday, July 3, Costa Rica – Giant sinkhole (about 3.5 meters wide and 4 meters deep) opened in the middle of General Cañas Highway in front of the Plaza Los Arcos, several minutes from the Juan Santamaría International Airport.
- • Tuesday, July 3, Hernando County, Florida – Nearly 200 sinkholes opened in Hernando County - Headley Wilks looks at one that recently opened up in his yard. Officials received 56 sinkhole reports, many of which have multiple sinkholes at one location. Within days, Wilks had two sinkholes near his home, including one in his backyard (about 12 feet wide and more than 15 feet deep). They are finding new ones every day, some massive enough to swallow a car, others as large as a small house.
- • Tuesday, July 3, Billings, Montana – Sinkhole on Broadwater Avenue: Gaping sinkhole and a burst water main appeared around 2 a.m., washing out the roadbed on creating a 20-by-20-foot crater.
- • Tuesday, July 3, Valenzuela, Philippines – Concrete wall collapsed on and destroyed four houses Tuesday morning around 11:23 a.m., killing two.
- • Tuesday, July 3, Chippewa County, Wisconsin – Road buckles in Wisconsin. Even after the first mishap, there was a second near-miss with semi-trucks. Buckling pavement creating a ramp that launched an SUV into the air on Highway 29 near County T in Chippewa County. The SUV flew off the ramp and into the other lane of traffic, and narrowly missed another vehicle.
- • Monday, July 2, Live Oak, Florida – Sinkhole condemns Live Oak businesses – A massive sinkhole opened under "Big Wheel Market Place" and another in the middle of a street near the courthouse. An uncountable number of sinkholes have opened.
- • Monday, July 2, Ang Thong, Thailand – Land subsidence widens overnight, damaging 13 homes; subsidence occurred over the weekend.
- • Monday, July 2, Columbus, Ohio – Linden building collapses: Bricks and debris after the roof of a mosque partially collapsed about 3 p.m. this afternoon.
- • Monday, July 2, Brooklyn, New York – Early morning brownstone building collapse in Carroll Gardens; six people inside the structure. FDNY emergency crews responded to the collapse at 1:13 a.m. According to Brooklyn Borough Commander James Leonard, four floors in the rear of the building came down.
- • Monday, July 2, Syracuse, New York – Water main breaks; crews responded to water-main breaks on Monday morning, including a significant break in a 10-inch main, and a second break near University Avenue.
- • Monday, July 2, Hernando County Airport, Florida – A trio of gaping sinkholes, 6 feet deep and up to 8 feet wide, opened on a taxiway at the Hernando County Airport, affecting the entrance to the Army Air National Guard facility.
- • Sunday, July 1, Live Oak, Suwanee County, Georgia – Residents: 'The whole county is sinking' as sinkholes plague a town. "The whole county is sinking," said Live Oak resident Wade Lashley. Buildings near the sinkholes show cracks and display signs saying they are unsafe. Even the Courthouse was evacuated due to a nearby sinkhole. Residents fear there is no end in sight for their sinking city.
- • Sunday, July 1, Brooksville, Hernando County, Florida – Chris Cook on 24 hours saw 14 sinkholes open up in his neighborhood — some of them deeper than 20 feet. What does a collapsing sinkhole sound like? It sounds like a big piece of furniture falling over, and the whole house shakes. All of a sudden you hear this “whoosh" and everything crashes down. The sinkhole that opened Monday morning swallowed a couple trees.
- • Sunday, July 1, Manitoba, Canada – 200-meter (656 ft.) sinkhole on Manitoba Highway 83: On the weekend, a gigantic section of highway collapsed. Trees around the sinkhole sank straight down, none falling over. By Tuesday morning, the crater was 50 feet deep in some areas, covering about three acres. About two hours later, it sank another 2 meters. It is still moving.
- • Saturday, June 30, Gaungxi Zhuang, China – Sinkhole forces more than 800 to evacuate: Land sank in southern China's Guangxi province near a middle school in Nanning city's Xixiangtang district. The sinkhole is 1.5 meters (5 feet) deep and 2.5 meters (8 feet) wide; it caused one building to collapse, six to tilt, and another to crack.
- • Friday, June 29, Monmouth County, New Jersey – Bridge collapses over the Swimming River Reservoir. It is unknown why the bridge collapsed.
- • Thursday, June 28, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York – 50-foot sink hole swallows tree; 11 families evacuated from a Bay Ridge apartment building after a massive sinkhole opened in the sidewalk in front of the building.
- • June 27, Saskatoon, Canada – Ground movement and slump in a Saskatoon neighborhood close to the river continues. On Thursday the ground moved 1.5 meters and by Friday morning, it had moved another 30 centimeters overnight, causing extensive damage to a backyard and a utility pole, as well as shifts in some buildings structures.
- • Wednesday, June 27, Toronto, Canada – Teetering Toronto house sank and shifted precariously, threatening to collapse, and within a foot of its neighbor. Soils shifted causing the house to shift and settle.
- • Tuesday, June 26, Marion County, Florida – United Van Lines truck teeters on edge of sinkhole about 30 feet wide and 15 feet deep. It is a dry sinkhole, meaning the cavity under it contained no water in it.
- • Monday, June 25, Colwall, UK – Rail services halted after a sinkhole appeared on tracks between Ledbury, Malvern and Worcester. Hundreds of commuters left stranded.
- • Saturday, June 23, Briarwood, Kansas – Multiple water-main breaks: On Saturday afternoon a muddy river flowed down a SW 29th Terrace street following a massive water-main break. Around 12:30 p.m., the street started to buckle, followed by water shooting 4 to 5 feet in the air. In fact, Briarwood crews had been busy “all night and all day” with water-main breaks on Saturday, with this being at least the fourth to occur by early afternoon.
- • June 23, Pikeville, Tennessee – Massive sinkhole suddenly appeared in Tennessee hayfield - 14 feet wide, 17 feet across and 23 feet deep. That big hole is about 25 yards off U.S. 127, but as it grows, it’s moving that way.
- • Thursday, June 21, Wyoming, Michigan – Motorist drives SUV into sinkhole. The car fell straight in and had to be pulled out by emergency crews.
- • Monday, June 18, Montreal, Canada – Yet another sinkhole. This time a rectangular section of an intersection about 3- meters by 4-metres started to sink on Monday afternoon.
- • Monday, June 11, Manitoba, Canada – Enormous Sinkhole: The Fishers had a good crop of hay coming until Monday, when a huge portion of the crop sank 50 feet leaving a gaping maw in the field.
No. There is an extreme earth wobble caused by the presence of Planet X (Nibiru) in the neighborhood. It is intensifying as Planet X draws closer to earth. The result is dropping bridges, tilting and collapsing buildings, sinkholes, and more.
The poleshift is near. Be alert.
But let’s also stand in reverent fear and worshipful awe of the God who, in the words of the psalmist, “looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke” (Psalm 104:31-32). Let’s have eyes to see and ears to hear the spiritual truth preached by his Son in Luke 13:1-5 when similar tragedies had occurred in ancient Jerusalem:
There were some present at that very time who told [Jesus] about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”
Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!
37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis:
NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide
Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com