My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

AWESOME PICTURE








 HE is the only one that can save this country from the liberals that want him removed from the government.  Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all aspects of our government as the atheists want.



Jesus Test
This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice. If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.
 
Jesus said, "if you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."

Not ashamed Pass this on . . . only if you mean it.

Yes, I do Love God.
He is my sour ce of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.
Without Him, I will be nothing.

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

Phil 4:13






 
 
Lose Weight Safely
 
Fix your knees with these:
 
 
Your unlined face? = http://Arbonne.com
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care