My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, March 28, 2019

You guys were right

"You guys were right"
Submitted 3 hours ago by PsychologicalPsychic15154 in Facebook.
"As much as I would like to say that the President is a traitor and that he is holding an illegitimate office, I am ready to admit that the Conservatives, Fox News, and The_Donald were right. There was no collusion, no conspiracy, no treachery on the part of The President of The United States.
I am sorry. I am sorry that for two years, supporters of the President have had to endure ridicule and charges of unpatriotic behavior and rhetoric. I am sorry for the division that the Left (of which I am a part) has caused to this country. Most of all, however, I am sorry for my own rhetoric as an individual. I myself have said hateful things about the Conservatives in general, and supporters of the President in particular.
Our great country does best when our Commander-in-Chief is allowed to govern, in that, I believe that we can be in agreement. When the President succeeds, the country succeeds, and that is what ALL Americans must hope for.
From a Leftist,
Let’s Make America Great Again, together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care