My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, March 15, 2019

The corrupt in Congress have sold out the American people

1a2055  No.5704552>>5704567
[pop]YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
Once again with yesterday's vote on border security, the corrupt in Congress have sold out the American people.
I am a DACA and I have made a video exposing how broken/corrupt the immigration system is. In the video I also expose a sharia law Muslim group already well established in America. The video is 40 minutes long. The expose of the Sharia law Muslim group starts at 25:39.
If I fall, know that it has been an honor to serve with you Anons. I have given Q what they need for 2020.
https://ibb.co/6P1fTJx
I have made a Twitter account @FightForAmerica if you would like to share my video on social media. WWG1WGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care