My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, January 02, 2017

Pizzagate: A Primer



Published on Jan 1, 2017
www.martyleeds33.com

All of the investigative work in this video was not done by me. Many thanks goes out to all those online researchers, 4chan, twitter, reddit, and now voat.co who are keeping this conversation alive.

#pizzagate is real and the amount of evidence is staggering and mountainous. We the people have a moral obligation to speak out and discuss this, holding those accountable for perpetuating this madness. This video is my small contribution to help those who may not be familiar with all the intricacies of this investigation.

For many of you, this video will be nothing new, for others it will be a complete shock. Those of us who do spend our time researching things of this magnitude often tend to live in a bubble. Our online world becomes an echo-chamber and we often don't realize how little so many people know, especially those entrenched in the narrative pushed by the major news media. On this subject, I found the bifurcation of ignorance and knowledge fairly wide and so I gave my hand at summing up the accusations and evidence in the most concise, straight forward and honest way I could. Obviously there are going to be mistakes and errors made, as will happen in any honest research, and I only hope that anyone brining skepticism and criticisms on any of the errors made in this film will be even-handed on their assessment of the undeniable and damning evidence in this investigation.

It took me till New Years to get this out. So I guess here is my Happy New Years gift to the world.

Heck, it's not even really "New Years" anyway, the real new year is supposed to start in Spring. Oh well. :)

Much love to all and God bless,
Marty
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care