My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, November 04, 2016

RAPED as a CHILD by HILLARY CLINTON in a SATANIC ritual




For close to 30 years, Cathy O'Brien has said that she was raped as a child by Hillary Clinton in a satanic ritual ~  

And we didn't believe her!  Well, now we'd better believe her - There's adequate evidence of Satanic rituals and pedophilia in the Clinton camp now! Cathy deserves to be believed. 

HILLARY CLINTON RAPED Cathy O'Brien

Posted on February 13, 2016 by Obscene Works

Obscene Works has a reputation for exposing rapists. Since no other medium is reporting that US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton faces un-investigated rape allegations, we find it our duty to do so here.
The allegations occur mid-way through the book TRANCE: Formation of America, a memoir by US citizen and CIA abuse victim Cathy O’Brien. In the book, which documents years of abuse O’Brien suffered as a child born into a highly-placed family with a history of sexual abuse, we learn how she was psychologically and physically abused, including “artistic” genital mutilation designed to increase her market value as a sexually trafficked individual.  When she was sixteen she was introduced to Bill Clinton, who raped her on a number of occasions, before eventually discovering that Hillary had done the same. This incident took place well before the first Clinton presidency.
     Warning - Graphic description
[Bill] Clinton responded, “I don’t care. Get her the fuck out of here.” Hall’s wife led me away and locked me in a back bedroom. After an indeterminate period of time, I heard her telephone Hillary at the guest villa. She then drove me up the mountain through the dark to meet with Hillary.
Although I had previously met Hillary we had very little to say to each other – particularity since I was still dazed and tranced from the tortures I had endured at the CIA Near Death Trauma Center in Lampe. Hillary knew I was a mind-controlled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just took it in stride as a “normal” part of life in politics.
Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall’s wife and I arrived.
“Hillary, I brought you something you’ll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I took her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch.”
“Hmm?” Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself “Show me.”
Hall’s wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. “Is she clean?” Hillary asked, meaning disease free.
“Of course, she’s Byrd’s,” she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, “Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.”
“It means she’s clean,” Hillary said matter-of-factually as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were “clean” to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.
Hall’s wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation. Hillary exclaimed, “God!” and immediately began performing oral sex on me. Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina, Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose. Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, “Eat me, oh, god, eat me now.” I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and Bill Hall’s wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, “How’d it go?”
None of the parties involved were ever investigated or charged in the matter, despite that fact that Ms. O’Brien’s full testimony (which mentions several other establishment figures as well) was entered into evidence as a submission to the August 3rd First Session of the 1977 Joint Hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee On Human Resources, United States Senate, in the Ninety-Fifth Congress. Though such a submission is made under the same weight of perjury as any courtroom legal accusation, the committee did not act on it, but instead classified it as a national security secret.  This failure of action mimics that often experienced by rape victims who are sidelined by the legal process which supposedly exists to protect them, and was, for OBrien, impetus to publish her testimony publicly.
However, in the years since, no media outlet has been willing to speak up for her, while her abusers have continued to ascend to greater and greater heights.
This entry was posted in The Blog. Bookmark the permalink.
http://obsceneworks.com/blog/hillary-clinton-raped-cathy-obrien/

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care