My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Who Killed my Daughter?



 
Change.org
Preeti succumbed to her injuries after being attacked with acid. Join me in demanding an immediate CBI probe to find out who attacked her.
Sign my Petition
Dear DS Gill -
My daughter Preeti died after she was attacked with acid in Mumbai.
She was attacked in broad daylight at Bandra Station in Mumbai on 2nd May this year. Her eyes were damaged, her liver and kidneys got infected and she endured crucifying pain for almost a month.
She put up a brave fight but eventually gave in to her injuries and infection. She left us after suffering a cardiac arrest on 1st June 2013.
We still don't know who attacked her. The efforts made by the Maharashtra Government to investigate my daughter's case have failed.

That's why I started this petition on Change.org asking the Home Minister of Maharashtra, R.R. Patil to order a CBI probe and find out who fatally attacked my daughter. Will you support my petition?

Preeti left Delhi with the hope of starting a new life as a nurse in the Indian Navy. She worked very hard to get this job so that she could support us. But her excitement and enthusiasm was cut short due to an act of madness by a maniac.

The Maharashtra Government offered me a compensation of 2 lakhs which I refused because I want nothing but justice for Preeti. My wife and I want an immediate CBI probe in Preeti's acid attack case and her attacker to be punished.

Sign my petition telling the Home minister of Maharashtra, R.R. Patil, to order an immediate CBI probe in my daughter's case and punish the culprits. Your support will give us strength and courage in our fight for justice.

Looking forward to your support,
Amar Singh Rathi via Change.org

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/justice-for-preeti-rathi-acidattack-cbimustinvestigate?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=26322&alert_id=mXeAbVcbRh_sRDDtoeaEa


-- 
IHRO International Human Rights Organisation 
H.O.: 210, New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana
M +91 7837500210, 161 5009210
IHRO Chair DS Gill                            





Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.


Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 


The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?

2012 - The Untold Story Click Here
 


Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care