My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, March 13, 2009

PROPHECY given by the Lord to Merla Watson



 

 
 PROPHECY

(given by the Lord to Merla Watson in Abbotsford, BC - Canada -February, 2009)

www.mervandmerla.com

music_3637@shaw.ca


My children, you have already been stung by shock because of recent news about the financial bankruptcy of many nations, coupled with the unprecedented demonic global violence and forthcoming disasters. This has caused great panic, frustration, and grief. I ask you to look more deeply into this situation. Can you not hear My voice behind all this? Can you not interpret My signals to you? I use external things to give you a hidden message. All these calamities are but a sign of a disorder infinitely more serious, and it is in the spiritual realm - it is even now manifesting itself.


My whole church, as it stands now, is bankrupt. The liturgical state churches are travelling down a path on which I am not leading. The allowance of homosexuality, and even the blessing of same-sex marriages, as well as other flagrant sins in the ranks - not only in the congregation - but in the very leadership - is a stench in my nostrils. I will spew these churches out! My treasured children – those who are discerning - will pull away from these infections, and seek fellowship and teaching elsewhere where the climate is pure.


The fundamentalist churches balk at the dramatic and spontaneous moves of My Spirit - their light has gone out. How can there be the living amongst the dead? How can I pour new wine into old wineskins? How can you launch out when you are digging in your heels? Step out of the patterns you cling to that have held you back from experiencing more of My grace and miracles. You need the freshness of My winds and the stimulus of My breath! There is more than one vista in the adventure of faith.


The Charismatic congregations are worse still because of flirtations with pagan practices and the irresponsible displays of human silliness. But did not the Israelites resort to the same diversions even after I spoke and led them through the wilderness, and divided the Red Sea?


And also I say unto you, pursuit of large congregations do NOT denote success in My courts, or gain My favour! Programmes that trick and entice the young into my gates are witchcraft! You have tried to play the role of My Holy Spirit, and have failed! The purity and truth of My Word alone will draw them. Only I will sastisfy their hunger and thirst for Me.


Many churches disregard My chosen people, Israel, by presumptuously sitting in their appointed place. Very well – SIT in their place, and experience their rejection, their loneliness, their mockery, and the wrath of the nations. In an attempt to play fair, in a perverted kindness, you have twisted My love and concerns to align with the enemy. You have even tried to stop My judgment on those who come against My people, and you have tolerated wickedness long enough!! Unclutter your perception! You are not seeing clearly!


My Father-heart is broken. There is such a famine of My Word, and such a dearth of consecrated and holy leadership. Worship of Me is anything but sanctified and focused - I also spew this out! Am I pleased with you? No – I am NOT pleased – I cry when you offer Me your sloppy and ill-conceived musical drivel, daring to call it worship! I turn to My ministers of fire, My holy angels, to comfort Me with melody.


How can you stand in your pulpits proclaiming My truths while living polluted lives? You, who know My coming is at the very door, tempt Me. I will not always strive with you – you are walking on very shaky ground! It has only been My grace and unfathomable compassion for you that has stayed My hand from paralyzing you even as you preach. Oh, that you would put this sin away, that you would turn your back on it, and head towards My Heavenly City with all your hearts!


Far more than any financial crises is the spiritual crisis in My body on earth. Yes – there are small pockets of truth, and a few individuals here and there who really seek My face and are walking in My ways. These will not sell out – no! Not at any price! Even as there is MY remnant in Israel Who truly follow Me, there are those in the church who are also My remnant. They keep My sabbaths, My feasts, and delight in My servants, Moses and David. To them I will grant to ride on the high places, and will fold them tenderly into my bosom as I carry them through the rushing waters. I will also shield them from the roaring flames! They will learn to hide in Me, even though the storm will rage around them because of their firm stand. And I will knit them to My people Israel – forever – in one day!


The "new thing" that I am birthing is as ancient as time itself, when I first breathed My life into this realm. MY kingdom is ushering in! THIS newness I the Lord your God will bring – not YOU! Do not try to force My move – leave that up to Me! Do not say it is NEW, if it is NOT new! When it is truly MY power, it will be obvious to everyone, and you will not need to defend it, or criticize it, or conjure it up, as the whole world will recognize it is of ME, and not YOUR doings!! It is a very sobering time – a time to ponder, to sort out, to discard, to build, to prepare, to save, to study – and most of all, to pray!


Your rejoicing from this point on will be the outcome of your overcoming the affects of the beginnings of sorrows, such as the world has never before encountered. When My Son Yeshua will return to earth, it will be during much upheaval in Israel and throughout the world. It will not be as you have understood, for in order to experience me as Redeemer, there must be something to be redeemed! What am I redeeming you FROM? What will I pull you OUT of? The unthinkable mess that will attempt to rule and reign – that is it. I implore you, do not be part of it! On ANY level!


Come into My courts with nothing in your hands. Prostrate youselves before My Presence. Allow Me to totally transform you into the person you are destined to be. You are living at this moment of time, because of what I need you to do, but you cannot enter into this alliance with Me, until you are rid of the taint of the ills in the church. I am refining everything by fire - Israel, the nations, your family, your marriages, your worship, preaching, teaching, behaviour, and – YOU! When things around you are NOT shaking, then despair, as there is nothing of value to rescue. Things shake only if they are worth shaking. If they start to shake, there is still hope. (end of prophecy)

Shalom B'Shem Yeshua HaMashiach
    Peace in the Name of Yeshua, the Messiah
&Mark 9:23,10:27
Dove" THE Truth will set you FREE"  Y
 





--
Lose that BELLY FAT, and more. http://ShapeRite.Isagenix.com


Send Flowers with Complimentary Greeting Card and your Photo:
http://www.growerflowers.com/Photoblooms.asp?Productclass=PhotoBlooms&id=48927

http://HeavenlyHands.net  
*********Anti-Aging********
   
SomaLife International
Specializing in Health and Wealth 24 7
One SomaLife at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care