My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Calamity Coming? Three warnings from different sources.

 
anksTh_Thank_,_._,___

 
Kind thanks to Larry Taylor, From the Edge Alerts for these:
 
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:34:41 -0600
Subject: Alerts:D Wilkerson,N Leal,J Golden[PREPARE NOW.LIKELY LAST CHANCE.]

Greetings:
 
Please read and share w/ others who need to be warned/encouraged.  I know that brother Stan Johnson and his wife have been warning of a coming "calamity" also.  In my opinion, the timing is this year (2009) and I think it may be before the summer ends.  I am 99% sure we are about to witness America's complete downfall, and it is Gods doing, due to our spiritual fornication first and foremost.  Prepare spiritually (Repent and consider following Jesus) then prepare in other ways too.  This calamity will begin the time of 'cleaning up' of Gods 'house.'  Then the true church (cleansed house) will arise and do exploits for Elohim; which includes bringing in the endtime harvest of souls...amen.
 
True Shalom and Love in Elohim alone,
 
Troy Westbrook
 
 
 


http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html
 

Saturday, March 7, 2009

AN URGENT MESSAGE

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world.

AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God's wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written,

"If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (v. 3).

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

The prophet Jeremiah pleaded with wicked Israel, "God is fashioning a calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh, turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds. But they will say, It's hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart" (Jeremiah 18:11-12).

In Psalm 11:6, David warns, "Upon the wicked he will rain snares (coals of fire)…fire…burning wind…will be the portion of their cup." Why? David answered, "Because the Lord is righteous" (v. 7). This is a righteous judgment—just as in the judgments of Sodom and in Noah's generation.

WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO? WHAT ABOUT GOD'S PEOPLE?

First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.

As for our spiritual reaction, we have but two options. This is outlined in Psalm 11. We "flee like a bird to a mountain." Or, as David says, "He fixed his eyes on the Lord on his throne in heaven—his eyes beholding, his eyelids testing the sons of men" (v. 4). "In the Lord I take refuge" (v. 1).

I will say to my soul: No need to run...no need to hide. This is God's righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take—trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds.

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you,

In Christ,

DAVID WILKERSON
Posted by David Wilkerson on 3/07/2009

"Liberty will be Decapitated!"
By Nathan Leal - Feb.2, 2009

(Audio that discusses this prophetic dream - Listen )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Greetings Brethren,

Over the last several days, I have had a burden that is increasing in my spirit. When I go to pray, the burden turns into travailing. 

Last night as I was seeking God, for a moment in the spirit, He allowed me to taste of what is coming to our land. The only thing that I can describe is severe anguish and heartache. 

As I continued in prayer and waiting on Him for answers, He revealed to me that sorrow and distress is about to arrive here in America. When I asked Him for details, all that He would tell me is that His remnant needs to prepare to minister to one another and to comfort one another. The distress that is coming is going to test all of us in ways that we never imagined.

As I went to sleep I had a night vision.

--------------------------------------------------------
Dream Begins:

I found myself standing in a large field and suddenly the Statue of Liberty appeared in front of me. She was on a small hill maybe 50 to 75 feet high. She was not on Ellis Island. She was about 500 feet away from me. I was just starting to look at her, when suddenly her head fell off. It fell to the ground in front of her and started bouncing down the hill toward me. It stopped at my feet.
The dream was over. I woke up and pondered it. I asked myself what could this mean? I wondered, does this mean - "America will be decapitated?"

I fell back asleep, several hours later, I had the same dream again. Everything was repeating itself but this time, I saw a giant hand coming out of the clouds with a large sword. The sword was almost as tall as the statue. It was the hand of God and this time the hand with the sword chopped off the head of Lady Liberty!

Again the head bounced down the hill and stopped at my feet.

Then I heard the words, "Liberty will be decapitated!"

The second dream was over.

Brethren, I do not know what could cause such an event. And I do not know when it will happen. But the Spirit of God is leading me to share this with all of you.

The number one thing that must be stressed is that the NWO will NOT be stopped. This is the plan of God. I know that there are well meaning people out there that think that a revolt can prevent it. Brethren, the NWO is unfortunately, in the plan of God. It will be used as a vessel of dishonor to purge the bride of Christ. These things must be!

Many people do not realize the amount of sorrow and anguish and tears that are coming. When it arrives, the distress will be so burdensome that many people will feel abandoned and alone, and worse, they may not be able to endure.

I cannot stress how important it is that we all began to seek God in a way that we have never done before. Many people call themselves Christians and even part of the remnant, but their prayer life is very lacking.

In the days ahead, our source of strength will only be from our relationship with Jesus. Please brethren, began to strengthen your relationship NOW!. 

I believe that the Lord is trying to warn us that a shift in events is around the corner. And in His compassion, He is giving us time to get stronger before these things arrive.

Please do what you need to do to prepare for this.

God bless you, 

Nathan



http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=1281&z=1
I feel a strong leading of the Ruach Ha Koddesh (Holy Spirit) to write the following.
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 
- written by jerry golden

 

After going to bed this evening I was compelled to get up and write the following, it's for you to judge and to decide if it is from the Holy Spirit or not.

 

America, Europe and much of the world have had their wilderness experience and they have been tested three ways, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life.  Unlike that of the blessed Messiah they have miserably failed all three tests andnow is the time for repentance and there seems to be none coming forth therefore judgment is on the way.  It will be harsh and without mercy.  For those who have known prosperity and easy living but still complained that they wanted more, while the majority suffered hunger and disease, will now suffer hunger, fear and deep despair.  For those who satisfied their flesh, greed, and pride with gluttony and sexual exploits, will find no peace in the misery that lies ahead. God has given many over to a reprobate mind and their suffering will be long and terrible.  For those who God has given mercy they will have but a short time to accept that mercy and the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) is the only way out for them.  They will not find in Him an end to their search to satisfy their hunger but an inward joy knowing that eternity and favor with God through the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) awaits them. 

 

For those who have been mislead by evil Pastors and Spiritual Leaders have but a very short time to search the Word of God themselves and know that their salvation is not in their denominations but in a personal relationship and the full knowledge of God's Word. There will be many false Prophets to lead them even further astray from God's truth while looking for the easy road but will only find more and deeper agony in their souls.

 

The final destruction in all that they thought was security will fade before their very eyes and despair and mental anguish will cause many to die of heart failure and many more will wish themselves dead but will find no escape for their sins have found them out. God is given some the opportunity to give their all to Him and put their hands to the plow and not look back, knowing that eternity with God awaits them, even they must make a choice who they worship and serve for the only peace to be found will be in the Prince of Peace and for those who love Him above all else will provoke others to find Him as Messiah.

 

This is a hard Gospel and one that most will reject, but the road that leads to heaven isn't easy but filled with decisions and those decisions must be made by man not by God for He is looking for sons and daughters who love Him above all else. 

 

Matt. 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen. If God has chosen you to bless the Apple of His Eye you are also blessed among men.

 

It's been a while since I've written a report that I felt was totally from God, in obedience I offer this to you to consider for much lays in the balance of your decision. 

 

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers.   Pray for this Ministry and your part in it. 

 

Shalom, jerry golden

 


 
SomaLife International
Specializing in Health and Wealth 24 7
One SomaLife at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care