My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, June 11, 2018

What's going on in Hawaii?



Close-ups of the lava, the fissures, smoke, and damage.

How long has this been going on?  Over a month so far! 
And continuing.

Here's from May 7th:
180507-brandon-clement-hawaii-volcano-lava-01.png
Kelena Kealoha fled the California wildfires for his dream home here. Now the lava flows are just feet away.
"I was going to raise my daughters here, but it doesn't look like it was going to turn out to be the scenario we hoped," Kealoha said. "I've never experienced lava consuming all of my possessions before ... I guess it's kind of mixed emotions."
Amber Makuakane's home is already gone. The single mom doesn't know how to tell her 4-year-old son.
"I need to figure that out," she said with tears in her eyes. "My son asks, 'Mommy, can we go home?'"
Scientists have no real prediction as to when or where the lava will flow -- or when it will end.
Contributing sources:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kilauea-volcano-eruption-lava-path-of-destruction-latest-track-leilani-estates-2018-05-07/

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care