My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet "the Mob"

All these scary momsters... er, mobsters want an opportunity to be heard ....






・ソ

Meet the Mob

2009 August 6
by DanaLoesch

You窶况e heard a lot about this crazy, scary, vicious mob on some shadowy GOP payroll. By the way the DNC, Rachel Maddow, and President Obama talk, you窶囘 think it was a motley crue of Hell窶冱 Angels.

Let me introduce you to the mob:

IAMTHEMOB1

IAMTHEMOB2

IAMTHEMOB3

IAMTHEMOB4


IAMTHEMOB6

IAMTHEMOB7


IAMTHEMOB8

IAMTHEMOB9

IAMTHEMOB12

IAMTHEMOB10

IAMTHEMOB13

IAMTHEMOB11

I am the mob. My kids are the mob. My grandma is the mob. My family members did not shed blood for this country so that their elected officials could silence them into shame if they dared to speak out and voice their concerns.

Are you the mob?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care