My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My piano recital.. The Secret works, Praise God..

Sunday for my performance, I was a bit nervous indeed especially being second to last on the list of 29 performers.  Well, I did forget parts of the middle, but I adapted it and improvised (as usual!) and my teacher just loved it!  She actually received compliments on me the next day from an adult that had been there!  All my life I've wanted to play the piano, and have had numerous dreams at night with me in rooms full of big, old, very unusual pianos.. and I would go from piano to piano, and music would just pour out of my fingers.... wow... I will keep playing, now forever! 

Then we left immediately after the concert to drive up to Tarpon Springs for a funeral for my uncle.  He could play the piano by ear!  Afterwards we went to my aunt Betty's house  - she has a 10 foot grand!!!!  Her oldest daughter, Angela teaches piano and had a lot of tips for me to help my technique. Angela is extremely talented -  can play Scherzo by memory - she told me that I have a wonderful 'feel' for the music!   I played the recording of my recital piece for her and my 90 year old mother, and - at long, long last - got a compliment from Mom, that it "was good", and she smiled and she said that she could never play it that well herself!  My mother rarely ever gives her children compliments to their faces.  Then I played it on my aunt's concert grand.  Oh my goodness.. I got so many kudos from everybody.. I can hardly believe it.  Dreams come true, with imagination, prayer, and right action.
I had done the "Secret" thing.. with faith, by practicing at home, then smiling at the imaginery audience and getting up to do the curtsey.  :-  Well, it went just like that! 
 
All praise and honor and glory goes to God my Father. :-)
 
deexxoo


 
 
Lose Weight Safely
 
Fix your knees with these:
 
 
Your unlined face? = http://Arbonne.com
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care