My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This is the best I've seen on explaining this immigration thing.

The Illegal Immigration Issue Made Simple
  This is the best I've seen on explaining this immigration thing.

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages! It explains  things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country  protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of  illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the
US might  protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this  country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I  correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

  Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover  me in your house, you insist that I leave But I say, "I've made all  the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the  floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm  hard-working and honest; (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must  add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide  other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard  work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that  breaking in part) If you try to call the police or force me out, I  will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that  proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do,  and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest,  um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing  only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can  do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being  an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so  you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?

Only in
America....if you agree, pass it on (in English).  Share it  if you see the value of it as a good simile.   If not, blow it off  along with your future Social Security funds.

I have no problem with people coming to this country.  Just do  it legally, become a citizen, learn the language, follow the laws,  pay your taxes.
 
Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons ;
USA PATRIOT Act Notice:

You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar website/email by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law, regardless of the provisions of the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it be known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto. Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and FISA laws may have been ignored, and this email read and placed in your file without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection from this intrusion on your personal freedoms.
You may not review your file which is secret. The President reserves the right to use "signing statements" to give himself permission to ignore the law, as he is above accountability. As Nixon said, "If the president does it, it is not illegal." If you are not with us, you are for the terrorists; be aware that dissent is considered sedition: resistance to lawful authority. It may be considered treason to question authority; as it is un-American and unpatriotic to criticize the actions of your President. Your only recourse is to remove the entire presidential cabinet thru impeachment proceedings.




 
 
See some hefty weight loss:
OMGosh!  Kate Olsen lost 152 pounds!
 
And if you're  wearing out your knees you can
 cancel your Knee Replacement Surgery like my sister did with Reginicare and
 
See Dr. Robin Falcov's info
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care