Saturday, August 11, 2012

This Is What They Are Blocking At Sun Sets Nibiru Planet X -

This Is What They Are Blocking At Sun Sets Nibiru Planet X - YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD11Mp3CuYA&feature=related



Uploader Comments ( theendiznear77 )

Top Comments

  • I think we all need to start documenting what time of day and what time zone these photos are being taken. I have a picture I took of the sun setting over the local marina and low and behold there was a monstrous sized object next to the sun upper east limp at 18:15 on the 27 of July. Thing is it appearred to have a winged appeareance as bright streamers and much darker comparitavely in the center. Guess I'll try again today since I noticed it. Good luck to us all.


  • OVER 800,000 PEOPLE ARE LOOKING ....EVERYDAY
  • It's not. When you see chemtrails in front of the sun, you will see the object if you wait for a break in the "clouds"
  • Oh my, could the spraying be to block signals? I'm just saying, there is no limit to imagination. What if there is a hidden zombie gene that can be excited, see the what if never stops. With all the hype I am looking forward to it passing. I just saying hurry up undeniable truth I've been watching for two years, still no announcements. I gotta hand it to them, they can keep a secret.
  • Moon will not help its magnetic field will flip as earths
  • Could this be The Ball of Redemption (the Comet) that the Bible talks about, and which was revealed in a Vision by Jesus and His Mother Mary to Veronika Lueken, as well as to The Holy Man - Padre Pio which he refers to The Three Days of Darkness?
  • if real, that looks quiet like something!
    peace


Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.


Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 



The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?


2012 - The Untold Story Click Here
 


Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment