My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, January 25, 2013

Kroger, "Not just for retirees" :-)


Yesterday I was at my local  KROGER  buying a  bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Peaches, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.  
What did she think I had, an elephant? 

So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.
I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 10 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no,
I stopped to pee on a Fire Hydrant and a car hit me.

Thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

KROGER won't let me shop there anymore. Better watch what you ask retired people.  They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say. 
Well, now - is this better than the constant BAD NEWS?  Don't worry, we'll get back to it soon.
LAUGHTER IS HEALING.  





Shop Dee's Amazon
 Site For EVERYTHING, not just for books.

 Click, or cut and paste :  
http://www.amazon.com/s/?tag=heavenlyhan0a-20&link_code=bsw&_encoding=UTF-8&search-alias=aps&field-keywords=V7+Activator&Submit.x=7&Submit.y=9&Submit=Go

Support your friends!  Roy and I could use the tiny commission.

May I suggest the V7 Activator? Better than the POWER PLATE  and 
it's much more less expensive than the Power Plate.
 We have the V7 - it's wonderful for building strength, balance, 
and pain-free living; I no longer wake up with a sore back! 
 Free shipping and at half the price -  from our Amazon.


A Dog’s Heart as Big as an Elephant

November 1, 2011 ·  
Bella and Tarra
Bella and Tarra
Dogs love us unconditionally– no matter age, disability, rich or poor. 
But, to share a companion 8,000 pounds her senior for eight years truly shows us what dogs, and elephants can teach us.
On October 26 Bella, companion to Tarra, an 8,000 pound elephant in Tennessee, died.  They made world headlines together, and featured on CBS for their amazing ability to share their lives together in food, drink, play and sleep… and in the end, what seems like amazing compassion.
Check out the story of this amazing pair of Beaty and…the Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care