Hurricane Rafael, to be specific in this case.
(BTW, Rafael is the name of the Archangel Raphael, angel of healing -
which is much needed these days)
Some thoughts from darkmattersalot:
- Rafael should stall over the epicenter of the >600 earthquake swarm over the past two months (my epicenter mark is just a guestimate)
- Expect the most intense energy at that location & time.
- There is a massive particle, although weakly acting? orbiting at lower and lower altitudes which could cause electronic, magnetic and gravitational disturbance.
- The particle can potentially cause damage to all matter in its path.
- The seismic activity should be at a maximum when the particle’s orbit goes underground. The seismic activity will most likely continue for weeks, although getting deeper in the earth as the particles orbit continues underground.
- Should have a new underwater sinkhole for scuba diving at the center of the seismic area.
- What happened to Patty? I think she came home also to the point she entered the earth. Patty Particle probably struck the same time as Rafael Particle, thrown towards earth from the same solar storm.
- I have been waiting impatiently for two months
- I am not sure how long the storm will maintain strength after it passes, conventional weather models should apply
- Enough said
The earthquakes continue just Northeast of Puerto Rico (more than 600 tremors over the past 6-8 weeks). I think I have been a little too anxious in my prediction of a low pressure system moving to the area of the quakes. During the Louisiana Seismic, Sinkhole and Hurricane Isaac there was an approx. 2 months span between when the seismic activity started and when the low pressure system known as Isaac arrived. We are approaching that time frame for Puerto Rico and I have two bogeys on the Google Earth Radar. There is nothing in my research/theory that says that more than one particle can’t strike and orbit at the same time in a similar area. I have actually seen many photos from China and elsewhere where multiple sinkholes have opened up before/during flooding. I’ll continue watching but here is an updated image from google earth showing two potential low pressure systems. They both appear to be moving the the right direction.
Source: Dark Matters a Lot
Specific source: Rafael Coming Home
Rafael strengthened into the season's ninth hurricane early Monday evening, the National Hurricane Center reported.
Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!
37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis:
NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide
Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com