The Effect of so-called Greenhouse Gases
such as Carbon Dioxide is Extremely Small.
- The atmosphere is only 0.04% carbon , of which only 3% stems from human activity. Therefore, human activity cannot create global warming stemming from carbon dioxide, though natural certainly can exist. (Explanation)*
- The oceans regulate CO2 in the atmosphere to the minutest detail, as indicated by an El Nino in the Pacific Ocean, which causes CO2 measurements in the air to increase, and then they renormalize when the El Nino disappears.
- The oceans are heating up drastically, and the atmosphere only slightly, as indicated by polar ice caps melting and increased rainfall. This points to a hot spot in the earth’s core heating the oceans, not human activity. See Ice Age Theory.
- Twenty thousand scientists signed a petition saying carbon dioxide is not creating global warming (link at bottom of page).
- Why are many of the “top scientists” saying humans create global warming? They got into the game after the consensus was supposedly established (by the media and propagandists). They weren’t good enough scientists to look at the and see the errors. They assumed it was already worked out. They are go-along scientists, (snip)who were propagandized from K-12 on and never questioned the origins of the assumptions.
* Source: Continue with Explanations: World Mysteries
Greenland Ice Melt, Measured By NASA Satellites, Reaches Unprecedented Level
Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!
37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis:
NASA knows some things. 2012 Survival Guide
Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com