A team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary metal library and various other treaures and ancient objects in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador.
In what maybe one of the biggestever, a team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the past while inside one of the main chambers.
The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures. Below is a list of what the explorers claim to have found in this chamber:
- A library with thousands of metal books. The team was unable to specify what metal the books were made of but the look was similar to silver. Each page had and strange writing on them.
- Individual plates with writing on them and strange symbols that looked to be made of gold.
- At least several hundred statues of insects, and humans spread throughout the large chamber.
- Lots of metal bars thought to be both gold and/or silver. Also found were various children’s toys and items made from gold or silver.
- The team also found at least three doors that could be more tombs but were sealed completely shut.
Stay tuned …….Read more: http://socyberty.com/activism/legendary-metal-library-found-in-tayos-cave-in-ecuador/#ixzz21J6Ocn1K
Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com