My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Imagine There's no Pizza!


Herman Cain Imagine There's No Pizza

 9 videos 
133,275 
   
Uploaded by  on Oct 17, 2011
Legendary Herman Cain Sings Imagine There's No Pizza. I don't want to imagine.

Lyrics

Imagine there's no pizza
I couldn't if I tried
Eating only tacos
Or Kentucky Fried
Imagine only burgers
It's frightening and sad

You're lucky you have pizza
To feed your kids for you
Only frosting or cookies
And no dishes you must do
Imagine eating pizza
Each and every day

You may say that it's junk food
But to me it's so much more
It gives my life its meaning
And it makes a lot of dough

Imagine mozzarella
Anchovies on the side
And maybe, pepperoni
Rounds out your pizza pie
Imagine getting pizza
Delivered to your door

You don't have to give up now
On my skateboard I will go
I'll be back in 30 minutes
I just bought Dominoes

All I am saying
Is give pizza a chance
All I am saying
Give pizza a chance!
All I am saying
Is give pizza a chance
All I am saying
You've got to, got to give pizza a chance!

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

Top Comments

  • Very Funny!
    Nice to see CEO of company having fun with the company employees etc.
  • In honor of Mr. Cain's candidacy, for dinner, I'm having pizza. And for dessert... Haagen Dazs Black Walnut!






Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. Protect your family. Click Here!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care