My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, May 22, 2011

HAARP Ring Outbreak New Madrid,Forecast, now 24 Dead

Joplin Missouri, just hit with Tornado's.. 24 dead

Dutchsinse Right on!

Prayers please for these people, and for all of us!







Dutchsinse's YouTube Profile:

I have been an avid weather watcher since an early age, attended college on several "related" subjects such as hardware systems design, Meteorology (minor only), and computer science.
I worked in the cellular phone industry for several years, *systems technician*, and worked for IBM *analyst* out in Boulder Colorado--- did this as I started a computer manufacturing business in Denver. 

Now I live in my hometown of St. Louis, Missouri, and in the process of being unemployed, started to make youtube videos on the subjects that intrigue me...



My father, worked for a large aerospace manufacturer, and was involved in the development of FLIR (forward looking infrared) .. which is what usually is mounted on every aircraft, helicopter etc.. for viewing in all weather conditions.

Join Alex Jones' Infowars Business Team:
Products: Suzanne Somers, Dr. Joel Wallach and many others.


Somalife's GhP Anti-Aging: Regain your Strength.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care