My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Coldest Town on Earth

 Oymyakon to Face Coldest Temperature Ever



“Oymyakon is known as the coldest town on earth after it reached a temperature of minus 76 degrees Fahrenheit. But in the following days meteorologists expect it to decrease to minus 83.2 to 90.4 degrees Fahrenheit.”


 - International Business Times  International Business Times News
Obviously Siberia is exempt from global warming.
This is definitely one of those videos I watch and can’t help but ask, “Why would you?” Then again, I have probably gone a bit ’soft’ having traded snowy winters for rainy ones.
On a serious note, I am worried though. I’m sure they have survived a lot, but I would hate to see someone freeze to death up there with the decrease in temperatures.
    



Fibre System Plus (30 packets/box)
http://shaperite.my4life.com/shopping/productdetail.aspx?mode=0&iid=224&cid=198
• Contains 27 herbal extracts to provide thorough, comfortable intestinal cleansing and purification


• Provides the perfect gastrointestinal cleanse to start any nutritional regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care