My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting ready for Codex Alimentarius?

Today, I had a shocking phone call from my pharmacy - the natural thyroid supplement that I take, (Armour Thyroid, very cheap) is 'NOT AVAILABLE'  They don't have even one pill!  She suggested trying other pharmacies.. she's called the company, and they can't tell her when or if it will be available again!  Seems big pharma would want us to take the very expensive and much less effective Synthroid, the synthetic thyroid supplement. 

Good thing I have some thyroid extras around here - for now! But for how long?  deexxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care