My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, November 19, 2007

"Star Wars" show or.... Anti-christ show? I SEE LIGHTS RIGHT NOW!

Getting ready for "Star Wars" show or.... for the Anti-Christ show? 
Or, would they be one and the same?
hmmmnnn...
deexxoo
SUDDENLY JUST NOW..AS I AM TYPING THIS, JUST NOW.. I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH LIGHTS, V'S, IN A NECKLACE OF COLORFUL LIGHTS IN MY RIGHT EYE -- THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED, I WAS SITTING READING THE BIBLE.. IT HAPPENS EVERY FEW YEARS..AND LASTS EXACTLY 15 MINUTES.. BUT LATELY MORE OFTEN... THESE LIGHTS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN SEE THEM WHETHER MY EYES ARE CLOSED OR OPEN!!!  AND, THIS TIME.. I HEARD A FAINT, DISTANT THUNDER LIKE PRESSURE WAVE IN MY RIGHT EAR.. ...   WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME IS GOING ON?  mY LATEST 'MESSAGE' HAS BEEN 'AN EYE TO SEE'...
DEEXXOO
 
From Dr. Boylan:
 
On Behalf Of Kay Wilson
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 4:11 PM
To: UFOFacts
Subject: [UFOFacts] Light show in the sky

.
._,___
Below is a description of an odd light show seen in the Western Washington sky in the early morning of Friday, November 16. I am forwarding the description with the permission of my correspondent. We would be very interested to know if others have seen similar shows, and whether you can shed any "light" on the phenomenon.
Kay



Last night around 2 AM I wake up.

I sleep right next to the window looking West - North. My field of vision encompasses a large area around Polaris (north star = star that is always in the north).

Polaris is part of Ursa Minor (= known as small dipper). Ursa Major (big dipper) shows its 'pan'  in the direction of the Polaris, which is measuring off 4x the pan base in the direction of the pan baseline and, voila, there is Polaris. Earth's axis rotates around that point in space. I am writing this way so that you can find it yourself. In the field of vision are several star systems: Right top Usa Major; Bottom right Ursa Minor; Bottom but hard to see Draco, Bottom Left Cepheus and Top Camelopardalis
 
Between Camelopardalis and the Polaris I saw something very interesting. It was very high, and considering the fact I have often done star gazing and watched satellites flying over; it was at that height or even higher in space that I saw several small triangles moving, and I estimate about 8 or 10. They shot dark red-like laser beams to each other, and I saw clearly the point of origin of the blast and arrival. At times to each other and at times away, but most of them in the direction of 1/3 bottom Left of Camelopardalis.

The interesting part was there were no explosions, but it was like they were laying down some kind of an energy field upon which, when established, some kind of a hologram was projected and showed a picture, and each picture was rebuilt with the same laser-like beams (singular impulse). The picture that would appear was an outlining of fuzzy-like white-grey light speckles and formed: an outline of a man shooting an arrow (Hunter); then a Pegasus; then a Scorpio; and then it all was repeated again. After seeing it 3 times I closed my eyes for a few minutes thinking I must be nuts, but then after a few minutes opened them up again and the sequence was still going. All the pictures would kind of move in the direction of 1/3 bottom Left of Camelopardalis. It was like it was sucked away and thus mis-formed in a long smoky-like string and then evaporated.
 
All very interesting. Now I did scan with my eyes around to see if my retina was playing tricks on me, but no, because each time when I turned my eyes/head in the direction of what I saw before, I moved into position and continued to see what was shown.
 
I woke up this morning feeling super groggy and had a hard time to wake up. Throughout the day it felt like I was run over by a truck. On the question of how can I see this so clearly at night: I have very large windows in the bed room and I sleep on the floor right along side the window, so when I open my eyes it is like I am sleeping outside, and it is at times quite a sight and very serene, but every once and a while I witness something extraordinary such as this and many other things.
 
Viewpoint coordinates were lat 47o 00' N and long 123o 00' W (near Mt. Rainier).

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care