My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, February 02, 2007

ThinkFree presents The Magnificent Deception

Yikes!
Use deception, errr... I mean discernment, guys!
 
deexxoo
 
P.S.  I personally know some very honest and compassionate lawyers.... my dad was one, my niece is one... Roy's brother is too.....    But years ago when I worked in a law firm I met other types.  The human condition has both extremes even within the same human being.  That's why WE must be discerning and -- compassionate.
Who among you is without sin? Didn't Our Lord say that? Let that one throw the first stone.  And you who call yourself a 'wise virgin' ... you can continue to see the glass half empty.. or maybe in some people's case, completely empty when there is indeed at least a half glass there.
 
deexxoo


From: "pc93" <pc9323@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:21:58 -0000
Subject: ThinkFree presents The Magnificent Deception

http://eeng. net/CS/blogs/ teknosis/ archive/2007/ 02/02/Think- Free-Presents- _2D00_-_2200_ The-Magnificent- Deception_ 2200_.aspx

__,_._,___



No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care