My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, October 30, 2006

We are in a time of g- - - -

I am not revealing where this message comes from, because some people freak out and throw out the baby with the bathwater, missing the important message.   To each his own.
 
So, discern!
 
I will say a prayer of praise and thanksgiving if you lkindly accept this message and can correctly guess from where it comes.
 
deexxoo

 
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:23:46 -0500

 
October 25, 2006 Message ?Dear children! Today the Lord permitted me to tell you again that you live in a time of grace. You are not conscious, little children, that God is giving you a great opportunity to convert and to live in peace and love. You are so blind and attached to earthly things and think of earthly life. God sent me to lead you toward eternal life. I, little children, am not tired, although I see that your hearts are heavy and tired for everything that is a grace and a gift. Thank you for having responded to my call.?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
                                                           
 




Lose Belly Fat the Florida Keys way!
 
Fix your knees with these:
http://RoheR1.agelesslife.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care