My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Yep - It's Vicki LaMotta! Report from the Rohe trials....

Hi Carol,
 
 
Be sure to bookmark it for your next order!  Same old wonderful blue mask, and actually the 'Night Secret' is pretty good.  Have you tried it?
 
However, right now I'm trying out some Arbonne samples and find their skin products are wonderful - but I haven't tried their face mask, yet!.- it's bound to be excellent.  I will be joining their program under Barbara Geithner tomorrow for sure. I went to a meeting last Thursday, and those people who had been using the Arbonne products for a couple of months looked outrageously wonderful - including a gal, Kim Haar, who I had not seen for over 6 months.  She looked 15 years younger!  Kim said that the body firming lotion "really works well; you can feel the skin tightening up". Oh boy, I need that, too, especially in my arms and tummy where I've lost a lot of weight!
 
The neck lift featured in http://www.shaperite.isagenix.com/ skin care section looks pretty darn good and it's only $19.95.  Hey, I am going to use the best of anything I can find and seems I'm putting together a list of the most outstanding products from several companies. 
 
For arthritis joints, DNA repair,  anti-aging, and mental focus, sharpness, and memory it's definitely, definitely, definitely Oasis's Reginicare and AgelessXtra. Did I say definitely?
 
For the Morgellons's skin lesions and cellular detoxing, it's Waiora's  NCD. And it seems that the Arbonne is also rapidly helping clear up the final remaining blotches in just these past three days I've been using it.
 
It's transformation time!  :-)
 
deexxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care