My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, August 06, 2006

THE POLE SHIFT Vision - 06/28/2006

Thanks for this very interesting and timely information, Larry!
 
You know, I certainly 'feel' a shift is going on.. not evenly, but in steps, in lurches.. maybe there'll be a big lurch, soon.  Like around August 14-16 ?  
 
Lately I myself have been feeling strangely dizzy at times.. perceptions seem to subtly shift - sort of as if were wearing bifocals and stepping down steps that aren't where they look like they should be, sleeping some nights only 2-3 hours and others 10 - 13 hours.. time seems to be speeding up, disappearing almost, but very unevenly. Sometimes feel a bit disoriented, like 'out of it'..  Strange dreams with feelings of anger and frustration at not having enough time to get everything everybody (and myself) want me to have done by certain deadlines.. When wake up at night recently seem to have obsessive thoughts - not necessarily worries, but repetive themes..can't get them out of my head without extreme effort of focus, prayer and meditation.  My energy levels are fluctuating - literally!  Sometimes feel very strong and energetic, sometimes draggy and weak!  However, I know my health is excellent.  None of this seems to be related to any of my eating, or what I do, except 'symptoms' get a lot more tolerable with yoga, prayer and meditation.
 
I'm feeling a strong urge to get things organized, get loose ends tied up, out of debt, throw out junk.. like 'now or never'... hmmnn.. 
 
How about the rest of you?  Are you experiencing anything like this? What are your insights?
I know certain of you have related to me that they have been 'told' that there was a shift on Aug. 3rd.  Maybe so, but it's not the first and certainly not the last! 
 
Deexxoo
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
From Larry Taylor, From_the_Edge_Alerts:
 
Recently I was contacted by an old friend in Florida, Augusto
Perez, who shared some Spiritual Experiences [Dreams & Visions]
and felt impressed to share them with me, as Augusto felt that
time was growing short and people needed to hear the information.

I have personally known Augusto Perez for many years after we
met in Florida Christian Seminars. Augusto is a prayer warrior
and intercessor who lives in Live Oak, Florida and has been in
extreme prayer lately for direction.......!

THE POLE SHIFT - 06/28/2006

" I was in this place and I was looking at the beautiful stars
in the night skies when suddenly they started moving, first
slowly and then very fast. It looked as if they were falling
from the skies to the earth. Then I realized that it was not
the stars that were moving, but the earth itself. I had to hold
on to a nearby object from the violent rolls and spinning taking
place. A feeling of dizziness and confusion came over me. Then I
noticed that UFO's started appearing everywhere, as if they were
connected to the whole thing. When I came out of this experience,
I was still feeling confused and disoriented. "
by AUGUSTO PEREZ
P.O. Box 465
Live Oak,FL. 32064-0465
USA

Larry Taylor
<From_The_Edge@webtv.net>
Email Larry Taylor in CyberSpace...
<WriteLarryTaylor@webtv.net>
August 6, 2006 12:10pm Central


Be Joyful always, give Thanks in all circumstances http://www.heavenlyhands.net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care