My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, August 25, 2006

I.R.S. please take note.



Dee Rohe <drrohe@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:11:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dee Rohe <drrohe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: URGENT I.R.S. please take note.
To: Dean <wuzzfuzz144@yahoo.com>

Dean,
 
Please write dear Karonga again and let him know that I am on a Meditarranean cruise and won't be back for a couple of days. 
 
Then I am going to California to celebrate a grand-daughter's engagement... then a week later, I will be traveling to Canada to accept an award from the Queen's representative for charity toward Africans in need... then I am going to be bringing a lot of little chillen back with me to go to Disney World - all expenses paid... then when I return home I will be doing a television interview with Oprah Winfrey about how it is necessary to donate as much money as possible to alleviate world hunger - but it starts with individuals who have lost family members in Africa -- like the Nigerians, they are the most deserving.
 
Then Oprah and I will return to South Africa to interview more poor chirrun to attend a posh private school.. all expenses paid... then Oprah will go on to New York, and I will proceed to Miami Beach to my sumptuous apartment for a much needed rest for a few days.. then Mel Gibson and I will meet in Hollywood to discuss our next movie, "The Passionate Resurrection of Black Angus" and then George Soros and I will go with Michael Moore up to Washington to meet with Mr. Bush for them to apologise to him for ever doubting him (I managed to convince them to do this, as we need unanamity) and then Hillary Clinton and I will go to Canada to knock some sense into Bill's haid for messing around with Belinda.. then I will be meeting with my favorite I.R.S. agent back down at my sumptuous Miami Beach apartment to personally accept a suddenly found refund of $4,279,149.98. 
 
(The beautiful Agent and family will stay in my 9 bedroom vacation apartment with my family, all expenses paid, and we will celebrate with some very expensive South African wine for a few days and I intend to lavish the agent and family with lots of goodies)  Bill Gates and Melissa will be coming over for dinner and toasting each other's good fortunes - With Ageless Essentials, of course.
 
In the meantime, Dean, will you please remind Karonga that you won "der Nazionale Lotteria" in Germany last month and you'd be able to help Karonga sooner than I can being as you aren't nearly as busy?  And yes, I will be glad to split the proceeds with you from this greedy little scam 50/50.  After Karonga attempts to take his 253% of course. 
 
deexxoo

karonga zungu <karongazungu77@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Date: 25 Aug 2006 23:18:16 -0000
From: "karonga zungu" <karongazungu77@rediffmail.com>
To: "Dee Rohe" <drrohe@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT

Dear Dee Rohe,

              I am writing in response to  your e-mail , i am really requiring your assistance for this transaction and i want you to have no fear or doubt about this transaction because it is 100% risk free. So I want you to let me know about the finalising of your plans or the progress towards this transaction that i have offered to you as a friend and brother now that i am in need of your help.
  All i am requesting of you is to be a sole beneficiary to this consignment so we can proceed with the transfering of this funds to your account in your country as soon as possible. Please i would like you to reply me as soon as possible with your present status towards this transaction, because i have contacted my lawyer in Africa and he is about to start with the processing of documents we will be needing for this transaction. I am personally letting you know that You have nothing to fear because this transaction is risk free.
  If it wasent, my family would not have ever let me come down to the Netherlands to transfer this funds. please i want you to get back to me as soon as possible with your details my lawyer will be needing:


1.FULL NAME IN YOUR PASSPORT.
2.MOBILE/PHONE NUMBER.
3.PRIVATE FAX NUMBER.
4.RESIDENCIAL ADDRESS.
5.COMPANY NAME.
6.ACCOUNT NUMBER.


            Best Regards,
          Your brother in need,
            karonga zungu .   
         
       
 



Captain Tony knows how to get rid of BELLY FAT
 
                                                 DrDee knows how to put it on.The Norantly with Batter Fried Twinkies - Buy the book at Amazon here!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care