My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Beverly Hill-Miller - Hilarious political radio ad







Help me air my new Radio ad!

TEXT OF "BEVERLY HILL-MILLER"

[Bluegrass banjo music starts]

Your congressman Brad Miller is giving away all your tax dollars to these illegal aliens. Vernon Robinson thinks that's wrong, and Robinson for Congress paid for this message.

[male voice singing]

"Come and hear me tell about a politician named Brad.

He gave illegal aliens everthang we had.

Gave 'em Social Security and Drivers' Licenses, too.

Free health care, free lawyers, free lunch at the school."

"Well, the next thing you know ol' Brad's a Congressman,

With all the sneaky aliens eatin' from his hand.

'Sugar Daddy Miller's' what they call him in D.C.

"Givin' them the taxes he stole from you and me."

[Candidate speaks.]

"I'm Vernon Robinson, and I approved this message. If you send me to Congress, I'll secure the borders, stop the handouts, and protect your jobs.

[male voice singing]

"Well, now it's time to say goodbye to Brad in Washington.

And 14 million aliens he's given so much fun.

You're not invited back unless you come here legally,

Because you took advantage of our hospitality."

[spoken over banjo instrumental trailer]

"Hey, all you illegals! Put yer shoes on. Go home! Don't come back now, ya hear?"

Paid for by Robinson for Congress | www.vernonrobinson.com
P.O. Box 272 | Winston-Salem, NC | 27102 | (336) 499-4370




Captain Tony knows how to get rid of BELLY FAT
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care