My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Black Cloud, Flicker of Light

Thanks to Larry Taylor, From the Edge Alerts for this!
 
Dumitru Duduman [from booklet: Dreams & Visions From God] May, 1991

" In my dream, the sun and the moon appeared in the heavens in a more
powerful intensity than I had never seen before. Suddenly two men came
out of the light; one out of the sun, and one out of the moon. The one
in the sun began to speak. 'I am the Son of Righteousness, and I will
soon come to judge the world! Get up and work NOW while it is still
day, for night is soon coming when you no longer shall be able to work.
I want to strengthen you, for I still have work for you to do. Look to
your left.'

When I looked to my left, I saw a BLACK CLOUD furiously approaching,
with lightning and thunder booming out of it! It covered the horizon,
and soon covered the sun and the moon. A heavy smell filled the place
where I stood, making it very difficult to breathe. 'What can this
horrible stench be?,' I asked.

'This is how nuclear fallout smells,' He replied. Then suddenly, in
the darkness of the cloud, far away from where I stood, there was a
little flicker of light. The Voice in the sun said,' Walk toward the
light.'

As I began to follow the flicker of light, all of my family was
suddenly with me. We kept walking on a very narrow path, and after
a very long and exhausting trip we arrived at the bank of a big
body of water. Again the Voice spoke,' You must get across the
water!' I became troubled, because there was no way we could cross.
Then something like a ski lift appeared before us. The Voice again
spoke,' Get on.' Before we even had time to think, we arrived on
the other side of the body of water. The the Voice said to me,
'DO NOT BE QUIET. Tell the people that the time is very short,
and trouble WILL come onto the earth. I will still allow a time for
the souls of those that I want to save. Tell the people that I am a
jealous God, and I want them all for Me. Tell them to pray more and
worship Me with all their hearts in holiness, and cleanliness.'
Then I awoke........END
DUMITRU DUDUMAN [Romanian Pastor - Gone to be with the Lord]

Yesterday, May 27, 2006, Saturday, experienced a heavy feeling
all day and had a quick vision of BLACK CLOUD rising across the
horizon of the sky, which reminded me instantly of Dumitru's
experience printed above..............Larry Taylor

Larry Taylor
<From_The_Edge@webtv.net>
Email Larry Taylor in CyberSpace...
<WriteLarryTaylor@webtv.net>
May 28, 2006  11:55am Central Zone



If you like kitty cat pictures and you like life-changing products..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care