My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, September 03, 2005

A First-Hand Account of the Anarchy and Chaos in New Orleans

Thank you for this, Janis. 
deexxoo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I listened to this man on FOX Cable yesterday. What he says is first
hand and, as far as I can tell, very true.
Janis

From:           wolfman communications <blueballet2003@yahoo.com>
Date sent:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

from Portland Indymedia
A vivid FIRST HAND ACCOUNT of the glorious
Proletarian Looting and Anarchy in New Orleansauthor: A repost from
Michael, a Survivor        e-mail: 9876543210@mail.yahoo.com Calling
All Anarchists...you are immediately called upon to depart by hook or
by crook to The Big Uneasy if the words from your well fed Caucasian
mouths are anything but the idlest of chatter. Me, I'm donating money
to the big, bad US GOVERNMENT to help these terribly unfortunate
people... I am alive, arguably tougher than any of you all...

I got out today, Sept. 1st, from the worst of all possible worlds. If
any of you that don't know me personally saw the tattooed freak on
CNN
days ago, that was me.

Yes, I rode out the storm, that was the easy part. The hard part was
living through the hell that New Orleans became after the fact. MAKE
NO MISTAKE, WHAT THE NEWS IS TELLING YOU IS NOT EVEN
CLOSE TO THE
RAMPANT ANARCHY AND CHAOS THAT IS AND WAS NEW
ORLEANS.

Some reasons why:

Roving packs of weapon weilding marauders killing and looting
everything in sight. No power, making the French Quarter wonderful for
the first night, a TOTAL NIGHTMARE the next. Destruction on a level
only rivalled by Iraq, SERIOUSLY. Corpses floating in most parts of
the city. The heat, good lord, the heat... Police essentially forming
gangs of their own, sleepless and out of control. The military having
turf wars in every parish, leaving yet more corpses and scaring the
shit out of everyone. Crazed militia-type behavior from people that
you always knew were on the verge, turning them into assholes too
ready to kill than help their fellow man. The stench of organic rot
and the imminent threat of diseases long thought extinct. And many
more things I can't bear to tell you all right now for fear of giving
you all the cold sweats, I mean it.

Imagine "Apocalypse Now", mix in a generous portion of "28 Days
Later", it doesn't even come close. This is something that you will
never undestand unless you were there. I am in serious shock, yet
somehow calm in the knowledge that I LIVED THROUGH IT.

Yeah, I didn't even know I was that crazy... But I'm not stupid, so I
am in Lafayette for a couple of days in sanctuary, then possibly to
Texass, who knows....

I kept a storm journal, the results of which will be posted as soon as
I have enough p.c. time and the stomach to relive it that long.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GO THERE UNTIL IT IS UNIVERSALLY
AGREED THAT
IT IS SAFE.

Death rules that place and all that dared to stay any longer...

I am deeply and sincerely touched by the communication I have
received
as a result of my descent into madness, much love to you all...

Michael



Fuel Factor, the Gasoline Saver and engine Performance
Enhancer is now on our website!    http://FitAndFabulous.com/2251 
Dee and Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care