My Zimbio
Top Stories

Friday, January 14, 2005

Eyes Wide Shut ! From the Edge Alerts Commentator

Thanks, Larry!
dee

From: Larry W. Taylor [mailto:From_The_Edge@webtv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:14 AM
To: From_The_Edge-Alerts@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [From_The_Edge-Alerts] Eyes Wide Shut !


Folks: I don't think I have ever seen so much
constant daily news activity in all my life
on this planet. I'm tryng my best to keep up
and send out what I feel is important for the
Group as a whole. I do get emails from some
individuals who would desire that I withhold
some content that they personally don't agree
with! However, because I believe each soul
was given a 'free-will' then who am I to say
what anyone else should believe? I get emails
that are against this or against that, with
me not naming the religions or politics that
are named. BUT, the God I know used a real
live 'donkey" -- 'great fish' --- 'rocks from
space' , etc. SO, with that said I try hard
not to out-think God and decide for myself why 
he can't use or speak through who He
chooses! I am not politically correct and I
choose not to be religiously correct. I will
try to be Discerning as I can, but I choose
to leave it to the individual's free-will
choice on what he or she believes. I am here
to WARN and not to control people's thoughts
and NEWS that are happening around us --- you
decide what you believe. Example: Don't put
down and judge people who say they have been
abducted, until you personally talk to some
of the victims? It's easy to say something
isn't happening when you're not a victim. I
have talked with sincere, honest people about
this and they experience enigmatic activity
that is hard to explain. I once prayed about
Lost-Time & UFO activity and received an
answer! All I ask is each person DISCERN
the reports and I'll try to not send out a
hoax if I can help it. There is this very
strange button on all devices that receive
emails. It's called 'DELETE' so if I send
something you don't agree with, just hit that
marvelous 'DELETE' button and we'll both be
happy. And for the more Spiritual Minded Ones
on the list, it is my sad duty to inform you
that WE are still on Planet Earth ---- We're
really still here, however; the good news is
that may be subject to change? By the way,
has anyone seen my Bible? My friend, Dean
Koontz has been writing some unbelievable
End-Time "Horror" books which seem to line
up with what we call Bible speak: The End
Times! I think maybe he's been reading my
Bible? Well, as I seem to be drifting into
my 'strange' mode and having a little fun
writing all you ------ May the Lord bless
you and keep you Safe! Keep Watching - The
Program has just begun!
Larry Taylor
<From_The_Edge@webtv.net>
or
<WriteLarryTaylor@webtv.net>
Jan. 11, 2005





The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example;  

  to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity. ~ Arthur J. Balfour

___________________________________________
http://www.4lifeshaperite.com/

http://www.heavenlyhands.net/terrislinks.html

http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorĐ˝

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care