My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Stuart Wilde - Urgent Vision re Seattle - Earthquakes?

www.StuartWilde.com - The Great Generosity
From the Edge Alerts:
New from Stuart Wilde
Very Urgent, Seattle
November 4th, 2004

I thought IÂ?d better email you in case you are in Seattle. IÂ?m still in here on the waterfront. I have had five more earthquake visions in the last two days. Then, I was at dinner in a very busy restaurant downtown and etherically I felt the floor suddenly fall away. The walls started to bend towards me. Then I tipped to the right, and just as I got used to that I felt myself come back up again and lurching to the left. I kept rotating incoherently through one incline and direction after the next. I suffered from a terrible vertigo and I had to go back to my hotel. The spinning and falling sensations lasted for two hours.

The next day at dawn, I was in my room and I started to rock quite violently from one side to the next, and a while later that sensation came back again. It just lasted a minute or two each time. Then I wondered exactly when the earthquake would hit; I turned on the TV; I donÂ?t know why. On the first channel I clicked, a university professor was writing a formula up on the board, he included a sentence that said, Â?First pulse at 7.15.Â? How strange is that?

On Tuesday there was an earthquake of 6.5 on the Richter Scale at Vancouver Island, which is just north of here, 6.5 is heavy. And there was another other east of the city at 2.6 on the scale. I said in the posting, Last Pint in Seattle, that I saw a vision that said the earthquake is November 6th. I wanted to stay in Seattle right up until the last minute but my friends want to leave. They may be right. I donÂ?t know if November 6th is correct or not, but if it comes early IÂ?ll be residing with the fishes for a bit, Â?til next incarnation anyway. We are right on the waterÂ?s edge at PikeÂ?s Market.

If you live around here IÂ?d keep away after midnight Friday, November 5th. If I am wrong about the date I am very sorry for having inconvinienced you but I worry for your safety, and mine. But if I am right, it marks the beginning of the fall of the Roman Empire. It seems they have come to bury Caesar not to praise him.

I havenÂ?t got much time for burying or praising, IÂ?m out of here as fast as my chubby legs will carry me. But IÂ?ll have a croissant and a lovely coffee in the French Patisserie before I go. One must keep to oneÂ?s gentle habits even if the Mongols are at the gate, for without oneÂ?s gentle habits we are nothing.


© Stuart Wilde 2004
www.stuartwilde.com

(Seattle, 11.am Thursday November 4th, 2004.)

IÂ?ve been waiting for an etheric wave to form out to sea, here is a photo I took at 8.45 a.m. this morning Nov 4th of the clouds beyond the bay. Eek!

Clouds out to sea, Seattle  - Photo from JC

Clouds out to sea, Seattle - Photo from JC
 

Check out What's New for Stuart's latest articles and visions
© Stuart Wilde 2004 - For more articles and visions please visit  www.StuartWilde.com

 Update Profile  |  Unsubscribe  |  Confirm




No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care